FS: Anthem Statement P2 Stereo Power Amplifier

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Southbank, Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal (Paypal funds to clear to bank account)
Reason for selling: Moving house and no longer used

Further information:

Purchased from Clef Hifi - Excellent Power amp for the money - those that know of this unit it is big and very powerful and is also made in Canada. I have been driving Dynaudio C1 Platinum's with this amp for music and home theatre and always loved the sound and strong bass it produced for movies.

Both channels driven 325 Watts into 8 Ohms and 500 Watts into 4 Ohms.

Unfortunately no longer have the box

Apologies, I have not taken out of my rack for more photos because its so heavy.

If paying by paypal, funds need to clear to my bank account

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200509_105626.jpg

20200509_105632.jpg

20200509_105644.jpg

• Like 3

This is my 2 channel amplifier.

I auditioned/owned many other amps in this range in my system, prior to settling on the P2.  Krells, a Meridian, Bryston 4B-SST..  I just found these had "compromises" somewhere, be it sound that was too warm, too bright, a bit sterile.. not musical enough.. etc.

When I heard the P2, I knew this was my amp.  Neutral, neutral, neutral.  It just plays exactly what your source, pre, and cables produce.  Not warm, not bright, great rhythm and timing.. musical.  I couldn't stop listening.  It was perfect. 

GLWS.  If I had the $ I would love to buy another one.  

On 03/07/2020 at 7:55 PM, woopwoop360 said:

@ berenger24 How much do you think the P5 will be?

GLWS.

P5 posted for sale in home theatre section :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colin Rutter
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melton South State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: To many turntables Further information: This is truly a mint Rega 3. It has the RB 300 arm and is fitted with a new Grado Blue.
      I can supply the history in a pm to save space here. Needless to say it has probably never played 100 discs.
      I have the original packaging so it may be posted anywhere.
      This is an exceptional example of the Rega.
      It may be auditioned.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By audiohippo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

4 x Stillpoints Ultra 5s in Silver. Current RRP is $1,050.00ea

No individual boxes or adapters. For adapters to suit your individual components please refer to http://stillpoints.us/index.php/product/adapters/

Photos:

• By audiohippo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Esoteric D-02X DAC in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Includes original packaging. Current RRP is $26,000.00

Photos:

• By audiohippo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

4 x Stillpoints Ultra 5s in Silver. Current RRP is $1,050.00ea

No individual boxes or adapters. For adapters to suit your individual components please refer to http://stillpoints.us/index.php/product/adapters/

Photos:

• By ctle
      Item Condition: New/Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: South Coogee State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Numbered Limited Edition of 2500 Hybrid SACD

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item