FS: Anthem Statement P2 Stereo Power Amplifier

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Southbank, Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal (Paypal funds to clear to bank account)
Reason for selling: Moving house and no longer used

Further information:

Purchased from Clef Hifi - Excellent Power amp for the money - those that know of this unit it is big and very powerful and is also made in Canada. I have been driving Dynaudio C1 Platinum's with this amp for music and home theatre and always loved the sound and strong bass it produced for movies.

Both channels driven 325 Watts into 8 Ohms and 500 Watts into 4 Ohms.

Unfortunately no longer have the box

Apologies, I have not taken out of my rack for more photos because its so heavy.

If paying by paypal, funds need to clear to my bank account

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200509_105626.jpg

20200509_105632.jpg

20200509_105644.jpg

• Like 3

This is my 2 channel amplifier.

I auditioned/owned many other amps in this range in my system, prior to settling on the P2.  Krells, a Meridian, Bryston 4B-SST..  I just found these had "compromises" somewhere, be it sound that was too warm, too bright, a bit sterile.. not musical enough.. etc.

When I heard the P2, I knew this was my amp.  Neutral, neutral, neutral.  It just plays exactly what your source, pre, and cables produce.  Not warm, not bright, great rhythm and timing.. musical.  I couldn't stop listening.  It was perfect. 

GLWS.  If I had the $ I would love to buy another one.  

On 03/07/2020 at 7:55 PM, woopwoop360 said:

@ berenger24 How much do you think the P5 will be?

GLWS.

P5 posted for sale in home theatre section :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal(as friend or fee), eft, cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

In very good condition.
      Comes with aftermarket cable and two pairs of pads. One original and a almostbnew pair of hifiman faux leather  Selling as no longer use.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal(as friend or fee), eft, cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      In very good condition. 
      New headband and earpads just fitted. Both from Beyerdynamic.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By eLicky
      Item Condition: Almost new condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Balgowlah State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: No Longer Needed Further information:

The Sonos Play:1 is in great condition and the stand is just a few days old. The stand alone retailed for $149 at Harvey Norman, we have the accessories and paper work for that.

Pickup only at this stage from Balgowlah, NSW 2093

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Fallavivo
      Item Condition: 9/10 Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Bardwell Park State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
      Sonic Frontiers power 2 power amplifier has accumulated a good reputation for a long time. Stereophile rated as A class product.

Power output: 110W continuous into 8, 4, and 2 ohms.

Six NOS Amperex 6922 and two matched pairs NOS 1960 TUNG SOL D Getter 5687 are currently installed. Of course , the factory’s original tubes are always kept.

Matched Octet (8) Genalex Gold Lion Reissue KT88 are currently installed.

Specifications
      Description: Push-pull, tube stereo power amplifier. Tube complement: eight 6550/KT88s (output), six 6922s (input/voltage amp), and two 5687WBs (driver cathode followers). Power output: 110W continuous into 8, 4, and 2 ohms (20.4dBW), terminated with rated load, 20Hz–20kHz, with <1% THD, both channels driven. SMPTE intermodulation distortion: <1%, 20Hz–20kHz, at 110W output. Power bandwidth (110W output): 15Hz–90kHz (–0.5dB points). Frequency response: 5Hz–40kHz at 1W (–0.5dB points). Input sensitivity: 1.25V RMS balanced for 110W output. Input impedance: 200k ohms balanced, 100k ohms single-ended. Damping factor: >50. Output impedance: 0.30 ohms at 1kHz. Rise time, 3µs. Slew rate, 16V/µs.
      Dimensions: 18" W by 9" H by 22" D. Weight: 110 lbs / 50 kg net.

Please see my other Ad for matching preamp STL-1 from the same manufacturer.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By SoundGuy
      Item Condition: Used - as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Lake State: WA Payment Method: Paypal friend family Reason for selling: NLR  

NAD M10 BluOS Streaming Amplifier brings the convenience of listening music to unmatched sonic performance. With advanced network streaming and multi-room operating system, BluOS, accessing music is easier and conveniently controlled with smart devices App. And, an ability to drive any loudspeaker with the state-of-art performance from HybridDigital amplification.
      Key Features BluOS Streaming Amplifier HybridDigital nCore Amplifier Continuous Power: 100W into 8/4 Ohms Dynamic Power: 160W into 8 Ohms 300W into 4 Ohms 32-BIT/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC 1GHz ARM® CORTEX A9 Processor Dirac Live Room Correction* Color TFT display with Proximity Sensor Supports Amazon Alexa Voice Control Skills AirPlay 2 Integration* Supports Siri Voice Assistant via AirPlay 2 Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth BluOS multi-room compatible Gigabit Ethernet HDMI eARC, USB Type A Input Stereo Line Inputs, Coax/Optical Inputs Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output IR Input, 12V Trigger Out Apps for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows, Crestron, Control4, RTI, URC, Elan, Lutron, iPort Wide variety of premium music services supported in App, including Amazon, Spotify, Tidal, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz and many others *These features will be implemented via future software upgrades. Note: The M10 will include a license for Dirac Live with the option for advanced users to upgrade to a Dirac Live Full Frequency version.