SOLD: FS: BOSE 901 Series III with original equaliser & catalog

Item Condition: Used but in excellent shape condition, no box
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Harrison
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: PayPal, cash, bank transfer etc
Reason for selling: NLR. Clear out my collection

Further information:

Purchased few years back for original owner for my collection. All speakers has been replaced by new original Bose in 1998, so it’s working perfectly and decades to go without any problems. Regret to let them go due to no more space, will list some vintage amps later on SNA and Ebay. Will post with flat rate 100$. Even they are too heavy but will pack safely. 9E585959-9FCC-483E-98DF-8AED85185005.thumb.jpeg.8a0575e5c6650003d9d2d054b8aedb0c.jpeg
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

A640E128-D67B-4F91-A10D-C38554568FE6.jpeg

B0F7D586-2839-4818-AA4F-99906FEDA781.jpeg

22C382D6-A6FE-4092-8B7C-80315CEED6BF.jpeg

402B2802-A284-41E7-9CD4-A57BAC495AE2.jpeg

7CA81B2F-CC4F-4ED0-97FD-94B1A0C4DAB8.jpeg

148F788D-D641-41D9-8F6C-0893D39DC705.jpeg

13A001CB-CCCE-467B-A0E2-C2E725C82C7B.jpeg

D079A875-6922-4563-8CCD-AA843C1CD67D.jpeg

E3CC62F8-9134-48BC-B04C-97C151FF940F.jpeg

F7B39F81-B746-438E-93F2-37D18BDFDE59.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, johnpaulurizar said:

is this still available ? Any stands??

Sorry, no stands. Still available. Thanks 

Such good value I feel like buying just because I’m in ACT. Couldn’t possibly smuggle them into the house. GLWS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, BLAH BLAH said:

Those look beautiful and I would love to hear them in action! GLWTS...

Thanks mate

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Brucec said:

Such good value I feel like buying just because I’m in ACT. Couldn’t possibly smuggle them into the house. GLWS

Thanks. I am keeping a vintage Altec Langsing Anico Speaker which I bought from Music Department of ANU a while ago and they are sounding the way I like but need more time to twisted them. So no space to store others.

2 hours ago, Brucec said:

I wonder just how many people here have that problem with their AV purchases :) I am so thankful my new partner is a little more accommodating to my frequent purchases/sales than my ex-wife!

Matt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mjsprice said:

I wonder just how many people here have that problem with their AV purchases :) I am so thankful my new partner is a little more accommodating to my frequent purchases/sales than my ex-wife!

Matt

Only a matter of time. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zonx
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Taylors Lakes State: VIC Payment Method: Bank Transfer Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Selling my Osborn Epitome Reference Elite Tower Speakers. Condition is excellent speakers are just over 1 year old bought brand new from Osborn. They have the Elite Crossover installed and sound absolutely amazing. I’m reluctantly selling due to personal reasons and also thinking of downsizing in future because I don’t have a big room. Pick up is preferred because of the size and weight 110 kg per speaker. The Epitome speakers don’t come up for sale very often and I think they are endgame speakers.
       RRP $15500
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By buddyev
      Item Condition: Cosmetically good. Working as they should. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:   A pair of classic Proac standmounts.
      These are superb small speakers which I'm selling because owning 3 pairs of Proacs is excessive and recently I’ve scored a pair of 1SC. 
      They don’t need loads of power but they scale really well with quality amplification and aren't embarrassed by fancier partnering equipment. They are particularly well suited to tubes - I’ve had them on a Weston Topaz and they were wonderful. On my Magtech they sang. 
      They are in good cosmetic  condition. There are a few scratches in the veneer on side on side of one speaker, which you can see from the photos. There are no structural problems or damage.
      You probably know their reputation - it’s very well deserved - but there are plenty of reviews on the net.  
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/proac-response-1s-loudspeaker

Buyer must audition to confirm condition on pick up.

• By olegau
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downgrade Further information:

Paid $12500, one owner, like new, no scratches, all papers    
      One speaker terminal screw is not very tight but I use banana plugs.
      Klipsch  Palladiums P-F37's are a small brother of the famous P-F39F's.
      The speakers are high sensitivity so that a 10 - 15W amplifier  will work fine.   

https://www.areadvd.de/hardware/2008/klipsch_palladium.shtm

Klipsch Palladium P-37F Floorstanding Speakers (Natural)
      As the ``smallest`` floorstanding loudspeaker in our high-end luxury Palladium Series, the P-37F features the flagship P-39F`s technology and gallery-like appearance in a slightly more compact but equally stunning package.
      The P-37F’s carbon-infused, thermoset composite dual-horn configuration is unique to the Palladium family. It consists of a proprietary tweeter design, combining a chambered phase plug and Tractrix® Horn for extended high-frequency response; a second 90º by 60º acoustically damped Tractrix Horn is coupled to the midrange driver, resulting in precise performances.
      Features:
      ·                           Modern design, incomparable craftsmanship and proprietary technologies
      ·                           Exotic zebra-grain Linia wood veneer cabinet
      ·                           0.75-inch horn-loaded tweeter, 4.5-inch midrange and triple 7-inch woofers
      ·                           Bass-reflex design via triple rear-firing ports
      Specifications:
      ·                           Frequency Response:43Hz-24kHz +/-3dB
      ·                           Low Frequency Extension:31Hz
      ·                           High Frequency Extension:30kHz
      ·                           Power Handling: 275W continuous / 1100W peak
      ·                           Recommended Amplifier Power: 50 - 600W
      ·                           Sensitvity: 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
      ·                           Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
      ·                           Mid-Frequency Crossover: 550HZ
      ·                           High Frequency Crossover: 3400Hz
      ·                           Maximum Acoustic Output: 120dB (2 speakers in-room)
      ·                           High Frequency Driver:0.75`` (1.9cm) (titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn)
      ·                           Mid-Frequency Driver:4.5`` (11.4cm) (aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn)
      ·                           Low Frequency Drivers: Three 7`` (17.8cm) (high-output, aluminum / Rohacell® /woven synthetic fiber hybrid cone woofers)
      ·                           Enclosure Material:Constrained layer MDF(medium density fiberboard)
      ·                           Dimensions (H x W x D): 118.1 x 50.2 x 49.5 cm EA
      ·                           Weight: 44.5kg EA

·                           Enclousure Type:Bass-reflex via triple rear-firing ports
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Perfect, as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Hurstville State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: downsizing Further information:

I purchased these speakers brand new approximately six months ago. They are in perfect condition, without any scratches, marks, blemishes or defects of any kind. The speakers are still covered by warranty, they have been placed away from windows and have not been discoloured or exposed to the sun. They are in perfect working order, and are in as new condition. They have hardly been used. I have the original receipts 

Regretfully, selling because I am moving to a smaller space. 

Photos:

• By aparashk
      Item: KEF R300 or R3 Bookshelf speakers
      Price Range: $1000-1700
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Looking to complete my stereo setup with good quality bookshelves. I have auditioned R300 3 years ago but could not justify the price new. Based on everything I have read, R3 are just as good.