SOLD: FS: PMC Twenty.C with TAURIS SP121 29"  Heavy Duty Speaker Stand

SOLD
Item Condition: Perfect working, a few marks on box
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Telopea
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Agreement
Reason for selling: Coming back to pure stereo

Further information:

Coming back to pure stereo only as I can enjoy low level listening, have been a great journey with 7.1  but I think I make too much noise with movies in a townhouse

For sale PMC Twenty.C with TAURIS SP121 29"  Heavy Duty Speaker Stand 

Purchased from Lifestylestore in middle 2018 as demo, a few marks, perfect drivers and working condition as I always put cover on.

RRP: ~AU$ 3,500

Come with original box and invoice for receipts  (PMC has 25 years warranty, so you can be rest assured that they might never fail)

Interstate shipping is possible as I have original box but shipping and associated risks are on buyers.

1.thumb.JPG.d44152f7443f9791c84f316b5a50e2d0.JPG

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.thumb.JPG.fcc9b3ceb39e263f3bf5b2f0bab05bfa.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 6.26.17 pm.png

Edited by ikhuong

Pmc is known for their famous stereo speakers but they are also 5 star rating for their surround systems which are the combination of their Twenty/Twenty5 lines.

not many people go with full 5.1 PMC as they are expensive, so this is the first center channel on sale on sna

snap it before someone else does. It is also easy to find used pmc twenty 21 and 23 here occasionally to make a high class surround system

Edited by ikhuong