WTB: Rel R205 subwoofer

Item: Rel R205 subwoofer
Price Range: 
Item Condition:  Used

Happy to pay good money for one of these if it is in perfect working order.

I have one (black) and want another one to match.

Edited by Boobook
Typo mistake

It might be best to make the email deets available via PM on request rather than the thread post.

Good luck with the Rel SW search!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kylevuong19
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Southbank State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      I bought this subwoofer from a fellow SNAer last year to pair it with KEF LS50W, no longer needed now due to moving into apartment.
      It’s in very good condition, comes with Neutrik Speakon cable and power cable.
      Pickup only.

Photos:

• By **ZEP**
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Highett State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information:
      My Precious Subwoofer is up for sale! If you think all subs are the same, think again....I learned that lesson with compromising on a cheap alternative years ago. No sub sounds quite like a REL.....

This very musical sub has never failed to deliver....it’s extremely tuneable and had underpinned my low end for years, but alas it’s time to go! Full size speakers are coming!! Low level and High Level Inputs, I'll even include the High Level Lead in the sale.

No smoking , pet free home!! 

Item can be shipped but it will be as freight with a freight courier! Please send me a message with your postcode for a quote. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By **ZEP**
      Item Condition: GREAT Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: HIGHETT State: VIC Payment Method: EFT or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer Required Further information: 
      My Precious Subwoofer is up for sale! If you think all subs are the same, think again....I learned that lesson with compromising on a cheap alternative. years ago. No sub sounds quite like a REL.....

This very musical sub has never failed to deliver....it’s extremely tuneable and had underpinned my low end for years, but alas it’s time to go! Full size speakers are coming!! 

No smoking , pet free home!! 

Item can be shipped but it will be as freight with a freight courier! Please send me a message with your postcode for a quote. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Rolland
      Item Condition: AS NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bellevue State: WA Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pick up. Reason for selling: No longer required. Changing set up. Further information:
      Selling my Rel ht 1205 subwoofer which was part of my media/pc gaming sound system which was used in conjunction with a pair of Kanto yu6 speakers, however those Kanto's have been sold as I have to downgrade my media set-up due to space reasons in my media room, which is why I'm selling this subwoofer that I only bought just under 2 months ago (I have the reciept). The HT/1205 is an excellent subwoofer giving out clean tight fast bass for music and very good LFE for gaming and even movies dishing out some thundering bass without distortion. It comes with the rubber feet, guides and safety information, power cord, grille and original packaging. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By vik74au
      Item: REL Acoustics R-505 Subwoofer
      Price: $1,100
      Item Condition: Excellent, perfect working condition
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Excellent working condition, albeit some fine scratches on the piano lacquer finish, only visible under direct close light, see pics. Sole owner since new, carefully maintained in a smoke-free, no-children and pets home throughout its life.   Heavy duty long throw 12" Drive unit, 500 watts Class D See photo for more specs   Original box and packing as in photo, for pick up only as this sub is a heavy 26kg.   Accessories included as in photo: - Power Cord - Neutrik Speakon Interconnect (High Level) - Spikes - User Manual   NOT Included: I also have a set (of 4) of IsoAcoustics Gaia III isolation feet and carpet discs that I have been using on this REL for sale separately if buyer is interested, see last pic of it (without carpet discs) on the REL.  
      Photos: