SOLD: FS: Primaluna Prologue Premium Preamp

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Canberra
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: Paypal (add 3%) or Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: NLR

Hello everyone, 

Up for sale is my 'Primaluna Prologue premium' tube preamp. The unit presents in mint / as new condition and comes with original factory packaging, manual and original remote control. 

This preamp is fantastic and its difficult to find any negative reviews or feedback online. The general consensus is they are top quality and the sound is great.  The unit is constructed beautifully and the overall quality of the unit is what you would only expect to see at a much higher price point. I won't spend too much time talking about it as there is plenty of information online. 

I am selling as I just upgraded to the Dialogue. I have had the opportunity to do some basic a/b testing between the units and there isnt much in it. Both are really good. 

Cheers, 

John 

1839254-13bac2eb-primaluna-prologue-premium-preamp.jpg

Edited by Jhsg
  • Like 1

I have one myself and absolutely love it. It's especially nice to roll tubes on this preamp. It's like getting a news preamp everytime I move to another brand rectifiers and 12AU7 tubes.