vunn

SOLD: FS: Klipsch RP-440C Reference Premiere Centre Channel Speaker

Item Condition: Excellent as new, No box, Walnut
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Harrison
State: Australian Capital Territory
Payment Method: Paypal (free friend&family, +3%, Cash on Pickup, Bank transfer
Reason for selling: Not used

Further information:

This Klipsch center is highly recommend for home theatre system. I purchased about 2 years ago but used only few times since bought a Thiel SC4 to make it a centre with my Thiel sc2.4 as front. Prefer local pick up or can ship at buyer’s expenses.

RRP: 1,090 in Digital Cinema

https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/klipsch-rp-440c-reference-premiere-centre-channel-speaker.html

Reviews are here:

http://centerspeakerzone.com/klipsch-rp-440c-review/

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

41B28619-965D-4732-8794-166189DF8C3E.jpeg

9E8E4D1F-3E0B-4BA3-8725-D9C0224FF60F.jpeg

C18A1193-03E2-40DE-A153-5DFB545D6107.jpeg

922F00D0-FB19-4252-A8E3-38BED9D6569C.jpeg

642F065B-EC85-4690-8982-3CD63F47B123.jpeg

CD74E769-FF4A-476B-B995-52A566653721.jpeg

90086B96-8FD9-4972-91B7-95BCF4FE2509.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rolland
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bellevue State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup, EFT. Reason for selling: No longer needed. Further information:

The klipsch Synergy C1 is excellent working condition and ready to go to a good home theatre. It is very powerful for a compact centre and will suit anyone looking for a centre speaker that gives crystal clear sound, especially for dialogue. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By vunn
      Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Harrison State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: PayPal, Bank transfer, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Regretly let them go after 10 years serving me well. I paired them with Italian Pathos Classic One which is listing for sale also. They are very sweet French taste, vocal, rhythm, dynamic etc are so surprisingly well controlled. I have original shipping box. Flat rate shipping is $60.00 to any destination in Oz. I also listing on Ebay. Will donate after sales. 

Description: Two-way, reflex-loaded loudspeaker for use with stands 20–30" H (not included). Drive-units: 1" titanium-dome tweeter in molded horn enclosure, 6.3" coated pulp-cone woofer. Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz. Frequency response: 50Hz–20kHz, ±3dB. Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 4.4 ohms minimum. Sensitivity: 90dB/W/m.
      Dimensions: 16.5" (420mm) H by 7.9" (200mm) W by 13.2" (335mm) D. Shipping weight: 41 lbs (18.7kg).

Review:
      https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/408tri/index.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Rolland
      Item Condition: Good, apart from some scratches and scuffs on the cabinet. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bellevue State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup, EFT. Reason for selling: Selling on behalf of a friend who does not need it any more. Further information: 
      Selling a Klipsch R-25c Centre Speaker on behalf of a friend who no longer needs it, everything works fine and is ready to go to a good home theatre. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By mfroes
      Hi Guys,
      another newbie question.
      I've been after some speaker wire. i've seen people use cat5/cat6 and all that but i think i'd just stick to standard speaker wires.
      I'll be using the furthest speaker with about 17-18m because of how the speaker wire needs to be routed.
      All speakers are rated at 150W but the Front ones that are rated at 250W.
      the amp will be set under the TV and the only wires to be routed to the right will be the front right and the Surround right
      all other ones will have to be routed through the left  passing from the TV through Subwoofer, front left, surround left, back left and back right (about 17m)
      unfortunately the house is rented and i cannot drill foor/wall/ceiling.

I've read online that i would need 14 Gauge wiring for the speakers but didnt say anything about distance. was just power and ohms.

Would it be ok to use 12Gauge instead of 14 gauge? would that have any implications ?
      or better to just stick with 14 gauge? 

would anyone have any suggestions on wire to buy that wouldnt be that expensive?

what are the thoughts on ugly?
      https://www.selby.com.au/brands/ugly-cable/ugly-12-awg-speaker-cable-420-strands-ug12.html

have anyone used knukonceptz ?
      http://www.knukonceptz.com/home-theater/speaker-wire/kord-speaker-wire/sp/kord-ultra-flex-12-gauge-speaker-wire-100/

I think i'll need in total about 70-75m of wiring so can get expensive fast.
      the idea is to use banana plugs for everything.
      i would probably use the same wire with RCA connector for the sub.

current setup:
      Front: NHT C4
      Centre: Gale 20
      Back & Surround: Axis LS28
      Subwoofer: Sound Dynamics THS-10

TV
      FL   S                C                     FR

SL                                              SR

BL                                             BR

distance from amp:
      C(enter): 3-4m to be able to route through the tv unit
      S(ub):  4m
      FL: 5m
      FR: 6m
      SL: 10m
      SR: 12m
      BL: 14m
      BR: 18m
    • By Masseey
      Item: klipsch 
      Price Range: 3500-4000
      Item Condition:  Used
      Extra Info: With original packing 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).