Ittaku

SOLD: FS: Audio Alchemy DDE v3.0 HDCD DAC + Power Station 4

Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Alphington
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash, Bitcoin
Reason for selling: Clearing the decks

Further information:

Classic 90's DAC in very good condition that I bought original in 1995. Whoever is looking for one of these already knows why this is still around today. It's one of the few DACs that supported HDCD decoding (of Reference Recording fame) but only supports 16 bit 44.1/48kHz input sample rates but is a 20bit ladder DAC. Note that the paper in the picture under the DAC is how I store it at the moment because the feet on the bottom have aged so much that they've melted and become a sticky mess. Otherwise the rest is in very good condition, and I still have the original manual.

Photos:

IMG_20200630_121330.thumb.jpg.ab8a66a66fcddce7e84b7e9248a8d6a2.jpg

IMG_20200630_121339.thumb.jpg.1b5393f88247c1735872c9f02f02ba56.jpg

IMG_20200630_121307.thumb.jpg.ec61ddb43848971b7923411c4aa2ec3d.jpg

I had the exact same dac and only sold it a few years ago.

I also had the same thing happen with the feet

Nice DAC that also decodes HDCD 

1 hour ago, Ittaku said:
Price: $250
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Alphington
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash, Bitcoin
Reason for selling: Clearing the decks

Further information:

Classic 90's DAC in very good condition that I bought original in 1995. Whoever is looking for one of these already knows why this is still around today. It's one of the few DACs that supported HDCD decoding (of Reference Recording fame) but only supports 16 bit 44.1/48kHz input sample rates but is a 20bit ladder DAC. Note that the paper in the picture under the DAC is how I store it at the moment because the feet on the bottom have aged so much that they've melted and become a sticky mess. Otherwise the rest is in very good condition, and I still have the original manual.

Photos:

IMG_20200630_121330.thumb.jpg.ab8a66a66fcddce7e84b7e9248a8d6a2.jpg

IMG_20200630_121339.thumb.jpg.1b5393f88247c1735872c9f02f02ba56.jpg

IMG_20200630_121307.thumb.jpg.ec61ddb43848971b7923411c4aa2ec3d.jpg

This looks identical to the AA DTI Pro 32 I have that is an awesome external jitter controller. Better quality connector terminals though. The front fascia and button controls and rear connections are exactly the same. I didn’t know they made one with a DAC too. Incredible build quality. GLWTS.

18 hours ago, 57John said:

This looks identical to the AA DTI Pro 32 I have that is an awesome external jitter controller. Better quality connector terminals though. The front fascia and button controls and rear connections are exactly the same. I didn’t know they made one with a DAC too. Incredible build quality. GLWTS.

Thanks. Yeah this was an absolute steal when I bought it in 1995 (I still have the receipt!) and it outperformed anything I could find at the time with a budget up to five fold what I paid for it.

Oh the memories I had this along with the matching power supply that sat next to it and the transport.

Also used to do an I2S mod for these as well as heat sinking the on board op-amps for Trevor Lees in the early 90's.

Thanks for your interest. This is now sold.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By a_recording
      Item Condition: Excellent, always used in case. Virtually no signs of use on unit, very minor signs of use on included case as pictured. Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Chatswood, Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: No Longer Needed Further information:
       Up for sale is a Chord Mojo amp/DAC purchased in February 2020. It is in excellent condition, and has always been used in a Dignis leather case (which is included in this listing). Never used while charging (this creates excess heat on the battery from the FPGA chip, leading to shorter battery lifetime). 

Also included are two hard to find interconnects: a sturdy USB A to Micro USB cable with ferrite choke to reduce EMF inteference (the Mojo picks up buzz from mobile phones easily), and a hard to find Astell & Kern USB C to Micro USB cable. Both cables are hard to find and were imported from Japan to make the Mojo easier to use with portable sources. Original micro-USB cable and packaging not included as they were lost.

RRP of included items:
      Chord Mojo: $799 Dignis Laetus Leather Case: $119 A&K USB Type-C to Micro 5pin OTG Cable (PEE12): Approx. $40 Elecom USB A to Micro Cable w/ ferrite choke: Approx $15   
      Items will be shipped by Australia Post Express with insurance. 

• By AlurkA
      Item Condition: Ripper Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Wanting to try something new. Further information:

Accuphases top of the range DAC, prior to the current generation.

Specs can be found here.  http://www.accuphase.com/model/dc-901.html

Beautifully built, magic sounding and will last for ever.  
      Original double boxing so shipping is not an issue and it is an Australian model.

Photos:

• By gyro
      Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ROSEMOUNT State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, cash on pick up. Reason for selling: I cant use 2 dacs at once Black Termie in excellent condition with latest dsp board. Post at buyer’s expense.
      Fantastic sounding DAC and superb build quality.  Search the reviews, these dacs are exceptional value!   I just can’t use two dacs at once.  
      Proprietary R2R + DSD Architecture
      True balanced 26BIT R2R + 6BIT DSD (32 steps FIR Filters)
      Native DSD decoding with 0.005% precision resistors
      Encapsulated Flagship Ultra Low Noise Power Supply
      CRYSTEK Flagship CCHD-957 Femto Clocks
      Adaptive FIFO Buffer Reclocking
      New Improved Digital Signal Processing FPGA Code
      DSD1024, PCM1536 Supports On USB & I²S Input
      Proprietary USB Audio Solution via STM32F446 Advanced AMR Based MCU
      Licensed Thesycon USB Driver For Windows Platform
      Driverless On Mac & Linux
      Dual AES/EBU Input Supports
      Sharp/Slow Filters Option
      I²S Pinout Configuration
      I²S DSD Channel Swap Configuration

DSD
      DSD64-DoP On All Input
      DSD1024 On USB & I²S Input Only

PCM
      24bits / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192KHz On All Input
      1536kHz On USB & I²S Input

Sampling Mode: Non-Oversampling NOS / Oversampling OS

Digital Input
      Coax 1 via RCA
      Coax 2 via BNC 75 Ω
      TOSLink x 1
      AES/EBU x 2
      USB
      I²S via HDMI LVDS
      I²S via RJ45 LVDS
      I²S via RJ45 LVCMOS

Analog Output
      RCA at 2.3Vrms, 625 Ω
      XLR at 4.6Vrms, 1250 Ω

Frequency Response: 20-40 KHz -0.2dB
      THD+N: 0.0010%
      S/N Ratio: 124dB
      Dynamic Range: >132dB
      Stereo Crosstalk: -110dB
      Transferable warranty. Add PayPal fee (if not paying via family etc).
      Double boxed 56cm x 60 x 26. It should be just under the 22kg max allowed by Aust Post but I'll have to check.

Photos:

• By hammerharry
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Millicent State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Purchased new this highly regarded & reviewed DAC/Headphone amp after initial RCA positioning issue rectified.
      Did have an issue with the unit holding charge about 3 years ago with Chord replacing the whole internal board & batteries under warranty (will include in sale) with no issues since.

Unit has a small blemish/scratch on bottom surface otherwise like new.
      Some original accessories included, power unit, optical digital & USB cables
      No original packaging but unit is easily boxed for transport per Australia Post standard freight including insurance.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Munce31
      Item Condition: Used - excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further Information:

Up for sale is my Audio-gd Master 11 headphone amplifier/pre and DAC combination and Singxer SU-1 digital audio USB bridge. 

Audio-gd no longer make the Master 11 because the PCM1704UK Ladder DAC chip is no longer produced. Audio-gd now makes their own discrete r2r resistor ladder DAC but if you do your research, they're not lauded in the same regard are their older PCM1704UK counterparts, like the Master 11. 

The sound can be described as smooth and transparent. 

The DAC is best paired with the Singxer SU-1 for USB audio, hence why it is included. Also included is a 15cm WireWorld UltraViolet5 HDMI cable for i2s connection between the USB audio bridge and the Master 11. 

The headphone amplifier has plenty of power to drive even the least sensitive headphones (think Hifiman He-6). With this amp I have used Hifiman He-1000 v2, Audeze LCD-2F, Sennheiser HD-800 (no harshness with this combination) and Focal Elegia; all have sounded excellent with this amplifier. Best that you're using the balanced XLR output to get the most out of the amplifier. 

This Master 11 was originally purchased in 2015 but upgraded in 2016 with the latest DSP V7 software. I have an email exchange to Audio-gd to prove this. This process involved opening the unit and flashing the new DSP firmware with an Altera blaster; hence the sticker on the rear left corner is torn. This upgrade in the DSP software, at least to my ears, improved the transparency and the slam in the bass and sub-bass. 

You can view the specifications of this combination DAC/AMP/PRE here: http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/Master-11/M11EN.htm

I'm not willing to split these two. 

I prefer pickup as this is a hefty unit. Shipping at an agreed cost. 

Note: No IEC power cables will be included (I was using my own IsoTek power cables).

Photos:

u