Mightygrey

FS: Grado Professional Series PS500e

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Clovelly
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: Too many Grados

Further information:

Hey, thanks for taking a look. 

I've owned these for about a year having bought them from an their SNA member. I was curious to test these out alongside my GH1's, having heard about their legendary bass and tone. Plus, I'm a sucker for the look of the metal/mahogany combination. 

These are absolutely fantastic and I'll no doubt regret this down the track, but with COVID impacting my work I have to thin the herd sadly. Plus, they're just too close to my GH1's in terms of sound. 

They're in terrific operating and cosmetic condition, and will be sold with a new pair of genuine OEM Grado G-cush pads which improve their timbre and soundstage considerably. 

I'll also include an aftermarket clamshell case and 6.3mm adapter (they're terminated in 3.5mm).

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

PSX_20200630_110348.jpg

PSX_20200630_110432.jpg

PSX_20200630_110521.jpg

This was fine until I looked at the photos and now I feel that illogical longing to buy another pair of headphones I have no need for that would ultimately just sit in a corner and get far less use than they deserve. 

1 minute ago, adfraggs said:

This was fine until I looked at the photos and now I feel that illogical longing to buy another pair of headphones I have no need for that would ultimately just sit in a corner and get far less use than they deserve. 

Just close your eyes in that case, and think happy, musical thoughts : )

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, adfraggs said:

Yeah, I know the feeling, I've a soft spot for Grado/Alessandro cans as well, almost irrational

GLWTS

Edited by Willmax

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mr Frisbee
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This is a size 8 helmet, so am assuming it is between a medium and large size.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Mr Frisbee
      Item Condition: Used in Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This RAM came out of an Apple G3 computer and was of a working order. Also, the bottom RAM does not indicate a figure, but l am assuming 128MB. Therefore, a total of 768MB of RAM.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By D’accordo
      Item Condition: Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 3168 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal with fee Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: I have 2 pairs of Nordost Norse 2 Series Frey 2 Analog Interconnect forsake in near new condition,  Current RRP $2,095.00 for 1m cable: https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/nordost-frey-revision-2-xlr-interconnects?variant=18282033184864.
      The price above is for one pair

• By missmurphy
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: New South Wales Payment Method: Eft cash PayPal Reason for selling: Got another roll This is one of the best flowing solders I have used!
      made in Australia, not China 
      many times I have struggled to get solder to flow properly, this is every bit as good as kester and other top brands, I also use cardas and WBT, THIS IS HANDS DOWN AS GOOD
      im selling as I have another roll, I think 20 kg of solder is optimistic for my projects, so am letting one go

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By missmurphy
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or eft PayPal Reason for selling: Made my cables You are looking at the plugs to build two pairs of super high end rca cables
      the WBT system uses crimps instead of solder, I used duelund  and cardas to make mine, the crimping tool is beautiful to use!
      just add some wire and make a pair of the finest cables 

Photos:

PLEASE READ