SOLD: FS: Grado Professional Series PS500e

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Clovelly
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal
Reason for selling: Too many Grados

Further information:

Hey, thanks for taking a look. 

I've owned these for about a year having bought them from an their SNA member. I was curious to test these out alongside my GH1's, having heard about their legendary bass and tone. Plus, I'm a sucker for the look of the metal/mahogany combination. 

These are absolutely fantastic and I'll no doubt regret this down the track, but with COVID impacting my work I have to thin the herd sadly. Plus, they're just too close to my GH1's in terms of sound. 

They're in terrific operating and cosmetic condition, and will be sold with a new pair of genuine OEM Grado G-cush pads which improve their timbre and soundstage considerably. 

I'll also include an aftermarket clamshell case and 6.3mm adapter (they're terminated in 3.5mm).

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

PSX_20200630_110348.jpg

PSX_20200630_110432.jpg

PSX_20200630_110521.jpg

• Like 1

This was fine until I looked at the photos and now I feel that illogical longing to buy another pair of headphones I have no need for that would ultimately just sit in a corner and get far less use than they deserve. 

1 minute ago, adfraggs said:

This was fine until I looked at the photos and now I feel that illogical longing to buy another pair of headphones I have no need for that would ultimately just sit in a corner and get far less use than they deserve. 

Just close your eyes in that case, and think happy, musical thoughts : )

4 hours ago, adfraggs said:

Yeah, I know the feeling, I've a soft spot for Grado/Alessandro cans as well, almost irrational

GLWTS

Edited by Willmax