SOLD: FS: Audio Research DAC8 Digital Converter

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bangalow
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT/Cash on Pickup/Paypal
Reason for selling: Not getting enough use.

Further information:

For sale I have an Audio Research DAC 8 in excellent condition , I am the original owner , the unit was taken out of the box , sat on the shelf & left there .

I have everything except the original box which I put in the recycle bin as I never intended to sell the unit ...

Currently being used as an outboard DAC for my Oppo Bluray which seems a waste of such a superb unit .

It will be very securely packed , happy to arrange delivery or meet up within 100klm of Byron Bay .

Still available , 1st enquirer did not proceed .

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

Edited by Chris Launder
Buyer did not proceed .
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Chris Launder said:
Price: $2750
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bangalow
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT/Cash on Pickup/Paypal
Reason for selling: Not getting enough use.

Further information:

For sale I have an Audio Research DAC 8 in excellent condition , I am the original owner , the unit was taken out of the box , sat on the shelf & left there .

I have everything except the original box which I put in the recycle bin as I never intended to sell the unit ...

Currently being used as an outboard DAC for my Oppo Bluray which seems a waste of such a superb unit .

It will be very securely packed , happy to arrange delivery or meet up within 100klm of Byron Bay .

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

Amazing price damn it! I’d love it. GLWTS