sly_bastard

SOLD: FS: Sony IER Z1R iems Brisbane

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Great condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: Queensland
Payment Method: Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: To many headphones, including 3 iems

Further information:

Great condition, Im the second owner. I will change out the hybrid tips for new set of unused m9 tips being the black tips of wanted.

Wanted to allow the opportunity for someone here before I put them up on gumtree or eBay for more.

Considered one of the best iems of all time, the Sony flagship.

They are in great condition, they have some micro scratching but that is expected for this model and unavoidable due to the finish. 

Just don't have the time to use them and don't take them outside the house.  So limited use ATM.

Preferably pick up only but will consider sending with shipping at your expense or to be negotiated.  Also would consider a swap for a high quality amp.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_20200629_160709.jpg

IMG_20200629_160521.jpg

IMG_20200629_160330.jpg

IMG_20200629_160403.jpg

IMG_20200629_160425.jpg

IMG_20200629_160420.jpg

IMG_20200629_160432.jpg

IMG_20200629_160535.jpg

IMG_20200629_160555.jpg

Edited by sly_bastard

This is surely a TOTL iem. GLWS.

Gorgeous iems GLWS

off topic but what mousepad is that? I love the green stitching. 

1 hour ago, zxSwifty said:

Gorgeous iems GLWS

Off Topic: That is a Marvo G13 mousepad from what I can tell.

10 hours ago, zxSwifty said:

Thanks for the GL and 

8 hours ago, Digital2Analog said:

That is a Marvo G13 mousepad from what I can tell.

D2A got it 100% correct, it was like $19 from Umart but they out of stock atm. 

Reduced price to $1700

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:
       Selling used Fender Ten 5 IEM (In-ear monitor, earphones, inear headphones) (RRP $1799)

I bought this IEM on 08.05.2020 from Addicted to Audio, I can provide you the receipt.

It is in perfect condition.

Just selling them as I have too many IEMs. thank you.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Cybrarian
      Item Condition: VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunshine 3020 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT or Cash Reason for selling: Too many CD players! Further information: SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Vintage ES Sony X7 ESD cd player, features one of Sony's best motor drives, the bulletproof BU-1D, premium components and construction and at 17.5kg heavier than many amplifiers. Componentry is lavish and oversized everywhere : caps are all premium Elna Duorex and Elna For Audio, many power-supplies coming out of two transformers, very generous regulations and copper heatsinking, copper bus bars - ES in all its grandeur. Would be great source/ transport for headphone user with line out volume control, on e-bay for $2000plus, includes original manual and remote.

Photos:

• By jupiterzhao
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sandy Bay State: Tasmania Payment Method: Cash Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Purchased from A2A two months ago.
      Less than 2 hours of usage.
      Come with all the accessories and box.
      Price includes shipping.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Mike13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I bought these a year ago for use at work. They didn’t get much use and I’ve been working from home since March (was that when we got locked down?) so I’m using Focal Clear. These are just as clear, without being thin. A perfect IEM in my opinion. 

Comes with the normal cable and but I’m separately selling an ALO Audio Reference 8 Balanced IEM Cable which took these to another level. They are a great match.

Buyer pays PayPal fees if required and postage.

Photos:

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:

Selling used Campfire Audio Solaris special edition IEM (earphone, inear headphone, in-ear monitor) (RRP $3699).
      It is in perfect condition, it comes with electronic receipt (purchased from Addicted to Audio on 25.02.2020), original accessories, warranty card, original box & original case.
      Only 900 units sold globally, it is a limited edition. Just selling them as I have TOO MANY IEMs  

Photos:

PLEASE READ