I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Bill not only for the quality of his product but also for his excellent support.

In some ways I reckon the mark of great service is how you deal with things when they go wrong. I had an issue with a cable I ordered - almost certainly as a result of something I did. Bill went out of his way to sort it out with clear communication all the way.

Highly recommended. Thanks again Bill :thumb:

I have to give thumbs up to Bill as well since i also have an issue with my cable and he went beyond what any retail store would normally do to resolve it. 

Have only good words to say about Bill's cables and service...professional and a gentleman... 👍

Whilst I am still yet to receive my cables as they’ve just been posted; dealing with Bill was one of the most professional and pleasurable interactions I’ve had in years. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just revisiting my thread here to say that Bill has been an absolute champion.

His after-sales service is exemplary - this is how it should be done :)

• 2 months later...

I have bought a few cables from Bill and the quality and services provided is exceptional.

and there is more... his generosity! I recently helping my work mate's son setting up is first stereo system, I have approached Bill to get a pair of his speaker cables which I know they are good value and excellent quality. Due to the tight budget this little man has, Bill has offered his cables to him for free to help out!

What can I say... a gentleman, professional, champion... you are a legend Bill!