Meridian newbe

which component is not working? the speakers or G68?

....and welcome to the Meridian club. I have a pair of Meridian DSP5000 speakers - which are similar to your M33's, other than the fact that the 5000's also have built in DAC - so will support only digital signals. Your M33s are active speakers and will support analogue input

Not yet delivered, hoping I can get it to work. Seller said it was not working after a move??

I think its the G68?? Do not yet have the gear seller told me after a move no sould but got sound out of speakers with a preamp

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/06/2020 at 2:07 PM, anandpkumar said:

which component is not working? the speakers or G68?

....and welcome to the Meridian club. I have a pair of Meridian DSP5000 speakers - which are similar to your M33's, other than the fact that the 5000's also have built in DAC - so will support only digital signals. Your M33s are active speakers and will support analogue input

Hi : After configuring speakers and updating firmware I still have two issues.

1) Hard to control volume with music server connected to D10 . I have to turn down volume with music sever the volume know has limited effect and range

2) Optical 5 is connected to digital output of a Roku 4 for surround sound. At one point got it to ply but it was on full volume too loud.  Now can't get digital sound from Roku into O5 tried other connections and reconfigured in  Meridian Configuration program. Is there a certain optical connection to use for surround sound out of Roku?  Seems like O3-O5 all can be configured the same?

• 4 weeks later...