Pasic007

WTB: Power Amp, Mono or Integrated (Perth)

Item: Power Amp
Price Range: 10k 
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:  Prefer Mono's but can be integrated as well.  

If you have Preamp as well my budget is flexible. Must be less than 5 years old and Perth. 

pm me what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Sorry, i should add amp to have XLR inputs as i have already invested into xlr cables. and only looking at local sales. 

@Eagleeyes maybe your Goldmund mono's

3 hours ago, Muzza71 said:

@Eagleeyes maybe your Goldmund mono's

Seen that. I dont like the idea of inbuilt dac.  

You don't need to use that DAC anyway.

I know mate.

I would much rather wait for a pass labs ;) 

22 minutes ago, pasic007 said:

I know mate.

I would much rather wait for a pass labs ;) 

what can i say other than :thumb::thumb::thumb:

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spaceboi
      Item Condition: Used and Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burpengary (north brisbane) State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: System Reconfig / Upgrading Unit is in Excellent as new condition offering 7 channel x 180W (ref. rated THD, 20Hz-20kHz, all channels driven), with individually selectable RCA or XLR inputs or each channel.

Purchased February 2019 and covered by manufacturer's 5 year warranty until February 2024.

Includes original box with packaging, and copy of invoice will be provided to buyer.

Check out the performance stats at audioreview:
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-nad-m27-pwr-amp.9036/

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Landsdale (Perth N.O.R) State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Raising funds Further information: 

Here below link to my original post and link to the first owner description. I have added couple of photos of the stands (please note that the stand are in excellent condition except for a scratch in one of the base, see photo for reference).

Open to offers.

Thanks for watching.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:
          Marantz MM7025  
      A 2-channel power amplifier which encourages various system configurations. Use one for dedicated two-channel listening, or use two as zone amplifiers to power speakers in different rooms.

Main Features

2x 140W RMS 8 ohm
      Current Feedback circuitry
      Balanced inputs
      Gold plated speaker terminals
      DC trigger control inputs

Great power amp, happy to  demo with Electrocompaniet EC 4.7 preamp (also for sale) and VAF i66 speakers.

VGC, no dents.

No original package, so local sale is preferred. (Can send well packed anywhere in Australia for $35, via courier with tracking).

Less than half price for current model...Last 3 photos are mine (the bad ones...)

Photos:

• By spaceboi
      Item Condition: Used and Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burpengary (north brisbane) State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: System Reconfig / Upgrading This is for ONE monoblock only.  Unit is in excellent fully working condition (was running my centre speaker).

Purchased in September 2018, and covered under warranty until September 2021 (copy of invoice will be provided to buyer)

• By Marc
      Item Condition: Used, but excellent with original packaging Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Credit Cards and Paypal (+ Fees) Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

This amp is still in the current JBL Synthesis range and is spec'd in many high end JBL Synthesis cinema systems, selling for $4999 RRP locally.
      https://www.jblsynthesis.com/products/electronics/amplifiers/SDA+7200-.html?dwvar_SDA 7200-_color=Black Lacquer-GLOBAL-Current&cgid=amplifiers

Can freight with insurance at cost Australia wide via Sendle.

Photos: