Pasic007

WTB: Power Amp, Mono or Integrated (Perth)

Item: Power Amp
Price Range: 10k 
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:  Prefer Mono's but can be integrated as well.  

If you have Preamp as well my budget is flexible. Must be less than 5 years old and Perth. 

pm me what you have.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Sorry, i should add amp to have XLR inputs as i have already invested into xlr cables. and only looking at local sales. 

@Eagleeyes maybe your Goldmund mono's

3 hours ago, Muzza71 said:

@Eagleeyes maybe your Goldmund mono's

Seen that. I dont like the idea of inbuilt dac.  

You don't need to use that DAC anyway.

I know mate.

I would much rather wait for a pass labs ;) 

22 minutes ago, pasic007 said:

I know mate.

I would much rather wait for a pass labs ;) 

what can i say other than :thumb::thumb::thumb:

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Moikel
      Item Condition: Excellent 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brunswick Heads State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, PayPal + fees, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: This duo has served me well for the last 4/5 years, I’ve been very happy with their great sound and stunning appearance [very high WAF, photos don’t do the piano black justice] and could have continued happily if not for the offer of a too good to refuse upgrade from a friend.

The Nova Pre is Class A and has a quality onboard Dac using an ESS Sabre 9023 chip capable of 24/192 and also has a dedicated headphone output stage and a tube buffer which can be engaged if desired, all operations can be controlled from the included remote. The 220 Power amp is Class D using 2 x B&O ICE modules and delivers 220W into 8 Ohm or 400W into 4 Ohm, so plenty of power for just about any speakers. They were designed to be used together and complement one another, so the Class A pre together with the ICE modules means all the power you need with non of the fatigue or digital “glare” that some Class D amps are prone to [See reviews below ]

I have used this combo in conjunction with a few different streamers, CDPs and a variety of standmounts and floorstanders and found it very compatible and versatile and always found it could step up to the demands of better gear as I’ve improved other components. Most recently I’d been using with a Zen Mk3 streamer and Buchardt S400 standmounts and was very happy with the pairing. 

They’ve lived in a smoke, child, pet free environment and are in beautiful condition apart from one tiny black blemish on the Pre faceplate, see photos [could easily be touched with silver marker but never bothered me] .They were cleaned and checked by a tech two years ago and given a clean bill of health. They come with original remote, manuals,power and trigger cables and original double box’s and foam cradles so happy to freight [ Approx. estimate Couriers Please to  Sydney or Melbourne $80 PM me for exact quote] Any questions please ask. 

https://www.tonepublications.com/review/peachtree-audio-novapre-and-peachtree220/
      http://www.avmentor.net/reviews/2014/peachtree_audio_nova_pre_220_0.shtml
      http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0613/peachtree_audio_novapre_dac.htm
      https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2013/12/08/peachtree-audio-novapre-and-peachtree220-amplifier/

Photos:

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Pristine Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Landsdale State: Western Australia Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Want to try new gear Further information: Bought from SNA Member, which order these speakers with couple of upgrade (below original post).  Really enjoy them but now want to try something else, offer will be considered.
      Please note that don't have original box. Local sale preferred but shipping options can be discussed.

Plenty of review on the net, here is link to one of them 
      http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0418/Reference_3A_MM_de_Capo_BE_Monitor_Review.htm

Thanks for watching.

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By mm13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Noranda State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup + Paypal fee Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: Linn 2250 stereo power amplifier + Aktiv Treble Card in excellent condition. Come with  owner manual. 230W into 4 ohms and 115W into 8 ohms. Balanced and unbalanced inputs. I don't have original box but can pack properly for post. Postage will be $30 Aus wide.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By mwhouston
      To get a grasp of where I’m am going with this thread you need to of read or have read  this article. 

https://www.stereophile.com/content/gramophone-dreams-34-salt-cellar-system

If you go no further at the least it is in interesting read. Some will go “meh” others will take it on board to search for better reproduction. Maybe even build there own SC. The challenge I have given myself and would like to throwout to others is can you build or hobble together a “Salt Cellar“ (SC) system. The core of a SC system is purity of sound, dynamics and immediacy. 

These are the constrains/opportunities I’m am pursuing;

a monaural system high efficiency speakers - horns where possible a tube low power Class A mono power amp or even tube integrated amp vintage tubes mono vinyl phono playback from mono cart or mono wired phono stage  ultra short non shielded interconnects and speaker leads of Silver plated wire wrap wire ?

Ive been tossing this temp system around since I read that article and now have  (in my head) a whole SC system. So cutting to the chase I’m going to build a mono integrated wine box tube amp based on some vintage 807 and RCA 6SN7. Half the 6SN7 will be a single stage preamp and the other half the driver for a Suncalc designed 807 amp.

Speakers will be my Beyma 12” concentrics with a Altec 511B horn and FatalPro driver. The horns will handle mid-range and the tweeter in the horns super tweeters. Overall efficiency about 98db. 

Im current working three other projects but now taken on a forth for a true SC system. Any other takers out there. 
    • By Megawolf
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: LONG BEACH State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
                                                          Rotel 1080.  2 x 200w.  Balanced and RCA imputs.
                                               I had planned to use this as part of a 7.2 surround system.
                                                            Middle speaker placement proved to be a massive pain, so I gave up on the idea.
                                                            When I bought it I found that one of the XLR inputs wasn`t working,
                                                           I sent it to rage audio, who found that the balance switch was dirty, cleaned up, presto one good amp.
                                                           The case has a few small marks, the front is fine as is the rear, just the top.
                                                           I can pack for postage, it would have to be insured and signed for.

Cheers.         Ian. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.