1 x Ported Box Subwoofer -vs- 2 x Sealed Box Subwoofers?

On 04/07/2020 at 8:16 PM, deafenears said:

how about 2 Rythmik L12s? Small and compact enough and will likely fit in that space, or small enough to move around and find better placements in your room.

Thanks for the tip @deafenears The Rythmiks' dimensions and performance specs look good... but I'm having trouble finding a dealer here in Aus. Is there a place at which I can have an in-person look and audition?

On 04/07/2020 at 8:16 PM, deafenears said:

If visual symmetry is really important, block out that space and have the sub behind it. But then again, the TV isn't  centered and you don't have two large clocks ?

Visual order is important. Symmetry less so. All the stuff you see in that photo is temporary - we're still moving in / painting / renovating. I have an occasional desire to wear that giant clock around my neck and relive my Flavor Flav fandom days... ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, QuinnInSydney said:

Thanks for the tip @deafenears The Rythmiks' dimensions and performance specs look good... but I'm having trouble finding a dealer here in Aus. Is there a place at which I can have an in-person look and audition?

Richard from Audio Salon (audiosalon.com.au) is the local AU distributor. I'm not sure if there are places stocking these to allow an in-person look / audition though.

• Like 1