SOLD: FS: The Music Cable While Label Interconnect 1.5 Metre

Item Condition: Good. See below picture
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: 2209
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal with fees on the buyer unless sent as a personal payment
Reason for selling: Cleaning up

Further information:

Length is 1.5Metre.

I bought this from another SNA member quite a few years ago and its just been sitting in the cupboard doing nothing since the cable stiffness is inconvenient for me.

It is advertised to be handcrafted from down under but i'm not sure if this company is still operational or not.

There are some marks on the outer locking plug that you might be able to polish them out if you want do so but functionally it still works as it is.

Please see attached picture

RRP and Technical Specs  can be found here 

http://www.the-music-cable.com/whitelab.asp

Postage included in the price. FYI I will just post this in the Auspost satchel that you can see in the picture.

Shipping is done once payment is cleared.

Distinctive Features:

*no moving parts

A single solid copper tubing is used as the shielding (for ground connection)
A single copper-clad solid center conductor is used for signal connection,
Quality low density, closed-cell air-foam dielectric is used. The dielectric is bonded to the outer and the center conductor to eliminate all relative movement.
No mesh, no relative movements, no moving parts.
No intermodulation distortion.

* solid copper shielding

The solid copper tubing (the outer conductor) also provides the best protection against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI & RFI). Older designs of cable shielding may fast become inadequate in our modern day environment, especially in busy city where there is a huge increase in the use of telecommunication and electronic equipment.

* highly polished pure copper-clad aluminium single solid center conductor

The aluminum is used mainly as a support, and is relatively non-conductive to the music signal the cable carries in this application. This arrangement forces most if not all of the signal to flow along the thin copper clad tubing, thereby putting “skin-effects” well under control.

We use only premium quality gold-plated, teflon insulated, locking type RCA plug and lead free silver solder.

These cables are designed to preserve signal integrity.

By design, we offer one of the best (if not the best) Hi Fi cable system for modern day use.

Photos:

TMC2.jpg

tmc1.jpg

TMC3.jpg