Paradigm V5 Alternatives

Hey team,

Since 2012 I have been rocking some Studio 100's and CC 690 with ADP 590 and Paradigm Sub 10

A significant other has come on to the scene 5 years ago, and has only finally told me the speakers need to change.

She appreciates the sound, but says visually they dont please. I tend to agree on the fact that trying to find a tv unit to cater for such a large speaker and amps weighing in over 60 kg

its hard to find a sturdy unit that looks good and can cater for such large heavy units.

Anyway so just after some input on, some bookshelves that haul ass, and possibly a smaller centre that also can bust a nut so to speak. 

the budget would basically be what ever i could sell the Paradigm set for. 

Ideally id prefer a 3.1 set up

with the seismic sub from paradigm

I'm sure i'm missing some facts, but hit me with some ideas. not in a rush, but am keen to get a tidy tv room

cheers

3 hours ago, YippeeWhippee said:

Hey team,

Since 2012 I have been rocking some Studio 100's and CC 690 with ADP 590 and Paradigm Sub 10

A significant other has come on to the scene 5 years ago, and has only finally told me the speakers need to change.

She appreciates the sound, but says visually they dont please. I tend to agree on the fact that trying to find a tv unit to cater for such a large speaker and amps weighing in over 60 kg

its hard to find a sturdy unit that looks good and can cater for such large heavy units.

Anyway so just after some input on, some bookshelves that haul ass, and possibly a smaller centre that also can bust a nut so to speak. 

the budget would basically be what ever i could sell the Paradigm set for. 

Ideally id prefer a 3.1 set up

with the seismic sub from paradigm

I'm sure i'm missing some facts, but hit me with some ideas. not in a rush, but am keen to get a tidy tv room

cheers

I'm just after some recommendations on what would be some alternatives to what I currently have 

5 hours ago, YippeeWhippee said:

She appreciates the sound, but says visually they dont please.

What’s the issue, colour or size or both  !!!!, be. careful you might end up with some inferior, white Bose sub-sat setup. I’d probably look for a white Paradigm 3.1 Millenia    setup if you’re kind of pushed that way.

https://www.paradigm.com/en/overview/series/millenia-series

JDH

Edited by jdh500