Sign in to follow this  
Yamaholic

FS: Yamaha A-S1100 or A-S2100 Natural Birch Wood Side Panels (Left & Right)

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: North Fremantle
State: Western Australia
Payment Method:
Reason for selling: Swapping to Black Piano Gloss

This is most likely the first and last time you will see wooden side panels for an amplifier advertised on this forum.

I am putting it out there to see if anyone with Black Piano Gloss side panels on their A-S1100 or A-S2100 amplifier would like to swap to Natural Birch Wood.  I didn't realise how expensive they are to replace :/ 

The birch wood side cheeks complement the silver amplifiers (but perhaps no so much on black)

When I bought the amp, you didn't have the choice of black on silver

So if you want to change the look of your amp, drop us a line

Pictures below, they are in perfect condition

P6273420.JPG

P6273422.JPG

P6273421.JPG

P6273419.JPG

Edited by Yamaholic
posted stock image :/

Guest jakeyb77

Would take an afternoon to make your own. Just a suggestion if none come up. Then you have the originals as templates and also to put back if/when you sell it. 

Thanks I did actually think of that and staining some timber but I like the piano gloss.

I'll see if there is anyone up for a swap, if not I'll give it a go.  $416 plus delivery for a new set is just not feasible.

Guest jakeyb77

Hit up some of the Yamaha refurb places and see if they can source some. Maybe a dead amp came through. 

If you make the new cheeks, take them to a local sprayer to hit them with black paint and a couple of coats of gloss. They might do it for $150 or some other arrangement. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and no insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with no OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - not a mark Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank teransfer Reason for selling: Just too many amplifiers Further information: Purchased these new from the Australian distributor at the time - 220/240 volts. Fifteeen (15) W 300B Single Ended Triode purity. Have the original boxes, packaging and manual. Replaced the two pairs of stock 6SL7 valves with matcjhed pairs of NOS JAN RCA VT229 valves from Brent Jessee Recording and Supply ($375). Also will supplya new matched pair of unused EAT 300B valves (pictured in amps) which I had as spares and ran them for a few hours when purchased to check them..........these are new valves ($1,295). These are the last version of these amplifiers (series 3) designed by Dennis Had. RRP at time of purchase $8,800.

Photos:

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Lamm line Further information: Original purchaser of this great, all valve linestage - current set of valves have not seen too much use as I have been rotating with other pre-amplifiers. Operationally dead quiet. Comes in factory wooden crate and manual. Lamm doesn't do remote controls. The Lamm Industries website has every review of the LL2 Deluxe.

Photos: