Lehmann Audio PWX Power supply

Hi all.  I run a Lehmann Black Cube SE phono stage with my VPI Classic TT.  I have a spare power supply and I have some questions that Googalising hasn’t managed to answer.

- my Black Cube SE phono stage came with a “PWX” power supply.  It sounds really good, and is a great step up from a stock power supply

- I have an unused “PWX 11” power supply.  I had planned to use it on another setup but probably won’t.  

Question is, apart from the fact that the “PWX 11” power supply has 2 outlets at the back (presumably to be able to run 2 phono stages (possibly only 2 Black Cubes??), is there a difference between the “PWX” and the “PWX 11”?

I would just A-B them in a listening sesh, but the PWX 11 is brand new in the box, so if there’s no real difference, apart from the 2 outputs, then I’ll likely move it on.

Cheers. Mat

91356EDB-FB18-47AF-A248-A171C82515C2.jpeg

8A7A536D-9ADD-47B1-A039-2B2F79716C11.jpeg

I believe the PWX II was just a 2 output version for use with a phono stage and headphone amplifier or other Lehmann products. I don't believe it to be an upgrade from the original PWX

On 27/06/2020 at 3:51 PM, kelossus said:

I believe the PWX II was just a 2 output version for use with a phono stage and headphone amplifier or other Lehmann products. I don't believe it to be an upgrade from the original PWX

Thing is, if i look at the Linear Headphone amp in pics, I can't see how it could connect.....?