FS: KEF LS50W (Titanium Grey/Red) & Dynaudio Stand 6

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Homebush
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Side/Downgrading

Further information:

Purchased from Addicted to Audio (Melbourne) in 12/2017. Stand 6 purchased from Aussie Hifi (now Audio Tailor) in Brissy in 01/2018.

In 07/2018 had the boards replaced on it. This was due to an intermittent 'Pop' noise occurring would turn off the speaker. This happened maybe 5 times total, but reading on forums about it seemed to be pretty common thing for the earlier builds where power quality was average (I lived in Townsville at the time).

Replacement has hadn't had an issue since. Only selling as I don't spend enough time sitting down with critical listening, so a side/downgrade to a soundbar makes more sense for my lifestyle.

Condition is perfect - as one expects for an object that just sits there. Comes with original box, manuals, cables etc.

Any additional photos and angles can be provided at request.

Price is for the speakers with stands.

Potentially can separate, but will prioritise combined local sale.

Photos:

20200627_140034.thumb.jpg.ace987ce3fff9c1d2d29d6ba2535164d.jpg20200627_140031.thumb.jpg.06b10a0662c754ee1ba18b31f84fa541.jpg

20200627_141225.thumb.jpg.02c360c3ac4de1b5933a4331ddf49f95.jpg

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
Edited by dualsyste
Removed price from body.

@tma nah the speakers don't have accommodation to bolt in, but also come with spikes to decouple the speaker to the stand too (which aren't in use here). These have been superseded by Dynaudios Stand 20 I think, visually different at the foot.