bigears

SOLD: SOLD: Brinkmann Oasis Turntable, with 10.5 Tone Arm and EMT Ti Cart

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: Excellent (one small scratch)
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: PASCOE VALE
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Need to raise funds for family expenses

Further information:

Purchased in 2013 from Audio Fidelity as Ex Display, (Came with a small scratch on crystal platter).  Low hours of use and well taken care of, Perfect working order with no damage. This is a stunning piece of German engineering with the audio quality just as good.

Unfortunately not original packaging is available with this turntable, (so not to keen to ship)  But i do have the tools and perspex dust cover for it.  

• Drive Mechanism: Direct Drive, Platter driven by a proprietary, magnetic field motor
  • Power supply: External, solid-state power supply
  • Bearing: Hydrostatic, zero-maintenance bearing
  • Platter: Resonance-optimized, anodized aluminum alloy; crystal-glass platter mat / clamp
  • Plinth Oasis: Resonance-optimized anodized aluminum alloy, wood frame Chassis 
  • Oasis: Movable (rotating) without play for simple and precise tonearm adjustment. Accepts all tonearms between 9” and 10.5“ effective length
  • Connectors: RCA, or feed-through for tonearms with 5-pin DIN connectors RPM: 33 1/3 and 45, selectable by a switch LED indicator for speed (33 1/3 = green, 45 = red) Deviation from nominal speed: 0.0% (adjustable)
  • Fine adjustment of speed: ± 10% with trim pot Wow & Flutter: 0.07% linear, 0.035% weighted DIN 45507 Speed-up time: 12 / 16 seconds (33 1/3 / 45 rpm)
  • Rumble (noise): -64 dB (test record DIN 45544); -68 dB (measuring adapter)
  • Weight Oasis: Total 26 kg (Plinth 15 kg, Platter 10 kg, Power Supply 1 kg) 

Tone arm.jpg

895659e6bd0cb1b8-photo-full.jpg

10.5 Tone arm.jpg

bc48cdb1353207cc-photo-full.jpg

Power supply.jpg

Tone arm.jpg

EMT ti Cart.jpg

20ed54cf47aecfc5-photo-full.jpg

Rear.jpg

Platter close up.JPG

Edited by bigears
MARKED AS SOLD

What a bargain !!!!!

Must be tough market if this has not been sold!!!!! Extreme good value here.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Josh83
      Item: In the market for a turntable. Have my heart set on a Clearaudio Concept. I live in Sunshine Coast Qld though I’m open to pay for delivery if the table is right. 
      Price Range: $1000-$1500
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By tachi
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Huntingdale State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Moving on Further information: This is a MMF 9.1, bought in Singapore. The main difference between this model and the Australia model is the motor. It uses a 16V ac motor. I  have been using it for the past 6 years' without any issue.

Specifications
      Triple Plinth
      Drive method: belt drive
      Motor: 16 V ac motor
      Platter: 1" Acrylic
      Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
      Tonearm: Project 9cc (carbon fibre)

Price includes a fully functionable turntable with dust cover and please note that no cartridge is included. For a detail review, please refer to:

http://www.stereomojo.com/MusicHallMMF9.1Turntable Review/MusicHallMMF9.1TurntableReview.htm

Photos:

• By thejt
      Item Condition: General is good, cover has scuffs and crack Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: noranda State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Trying a Thorens Further information:
      A great sounding turntable (preferred this to the Technics SL-7 I had) and just a fantastic piece of design. Like you would expect from a direct drive unit gives great energy to the music. I got a lot of joy from this turntable and as a dad found the auto functions very helpful allowing me to use a turntable while handling dad activities either with repeat or auto stop. The motor starts up instantly and holds speed without issue. Stylus still good but with unknown hours, will throw in a fresh stylus though with the purchase. The cover is cracked and scuffed but would improve with some headlight polish. The fit and finish on this is exemplary and build quality high, motor is dead silent. A toroidal is used for example, check out the vintage knobs page for more details: http://www.thevintageknob.org/jvc-LE-5.html 

Photos:

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent just a bit of dust Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Eft Paypal Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Funds required Further information:

Unfortunately due to Pandemic I am forced to sell my gear. This is my favourite TT and has been the longest I’ve had. This TT is phenomenal and I don’t  I want to let this go but don’t have a choice. 

The Ref2 is the latest with the updated power supply. 

Purchased from the wonderful guys at Sonic Purity. 

Will be selling  Phono stage separately   

Your chance to get an endgame TT package at nearly Half  price!!!!

RRP: $14,900

Buyer to pay out of pocket Paypal fees. 

Will be boxed so can arrange freight to interstate. 

TURNTABLE ONLY FOR SALE

Have all boxes and packaging. Will be boxing them in the next few days Nd will post photos. 
      Photos:

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Peakhurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No room for it Further information: 

I purchased this turntable new less than a week ago. I intended to keep it but there is no space to set it up properly in the area I keep my system. I’m selling it because it is unfortunately too impractical for me to set it up elsewhere or change the furniture around. 

The turntable was used once on the first day I got it. Everything is in working order and in as new condition. I also have the box, manuals etc. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.