Travelling Brisbane - Sydney Return 2nd or 3rd Wk July

luiset

Item: Transport Pick up/Drop Off
Price Range: NA
Item Condition: NA
Extra Info:

Hi All,

There is about a 90% chance that I will be making a trip down to Sydney and back from Brisbane in the 2nd or 3rd week of July to pick up commercial kitchen equipment for our shop.  I will either be hiring a small removal truck or an enclosed trailer over a period of 2-3 days for the round trip.  There will be plenty of room on the way down and a fair bit even with my equipment onboard on the way up in either the truck or trailer.  Just putting the offer out there to the SNA community for members needing help transporting equipment anywhere along the route I will be travelling.  My usually route is along the coast down the Pacific Highway from Brisbane Northside and I will be travelling to Blacktown NSW via Pennant Hills Rd and the M7.   I will know for sure in the next two weeks.  PM if interested.

• Like 7

Update: It is now likely I will be travelling down to Sydney and back leaving next week.

Will lock in a time by the end of the week. 

I have had a few enquires from members but still have plenty of room if others want to take advantage of transport Brisbane to Sydney and back. It does not necessarily have to be Hi-Fi gear. 

UPDATE

Have booked in a moving truck for Tuesday 8am.  It is a 22 cubic metre truck w/lift but is is filling up fast both there and back.

Rough schedule:

Depart Brisbane Northside ~9am for Sydney making stops for pick up and drop offs along the way.

Arrive in Sydney late Tuesday evening. 

Depart Sydney early Thursday for arrival in Brisbane late Thursday evening

PM for further information.  I will try my best to accomodate your requests.

• Like 1