Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bridgewater
State: South Australia
Payment Method: EFT, COD, Paypal by negotiation
Reason for selling: Opportunity Knocks

Further information: Another 80s gem, the PL-50L gives that rock solid Japanese quartz locked direct drive goodness with auto arm lift and shut off at the emd of each side. 10 inch tonearm with damping suits a wide variety of cartridges. The veneer is very good indeed save for one mark as pictured. Was freighted to me originally which resulted in pressure on the (still completely intact) dust covet and bowed the rear slightly. The front edge now bumps against the platter bezel when closing but can still be closed fully. 

Will require a small 100v step down transformer as these were never made for export from Japan.

Hard to photograph in situ but for genuinely keen parties I'm happy to move it and get some better shots!

EOI only at this stage as I need to move a few items before committing to an upgrade.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200624_142452.jpg

20200624_142441.jpg

20200624_142621.jpg

20200624_142602.jpg

20200624_142514.jpg

20200624_142541.jpg

20200624_143511.jpg

I have exact same one in my bedroom setup

built lake a tank

will only appreciate in value in years to come

if only I could fit 2 of them!!

GLWS 

cheers muri

I hear this turntable every week and have delighted in its great sound via many nights and hundreds of albums. Whatever is replacing this must be the duck's nutz. I have one similar and sonically the same, except for not being the "L" model, without auto lift and the SQ is beautiful.

Buy and enjoy from a you beaut bloke!:)

Edited by rantan

7 minutes ago, candyflip said:

You're NOT !  !  !  😱

Isn't this what you also use? :) 

Nice TT, if I didn't move to a smaller place....

Edited by dwbasement
24 minutes ago, candyflip said:

You're NOT !  !  !  😱

'Fraid so Jon, well maybe anyway.

1 hour ago, candyflip said:

You're NOT !  !  !  😱

If you look at the last photo you can see why it is for sale, the poor chap has to wear pants with holes in the knees, he obviously needs support.

This is a classy looking beast, I'm on the hunt for its smaller sibling the pl-30l, the pl-50l is just a little out of reach in the short term...... good luck with the sale

16 minutes ago, Setiawan said:

Should've opened those blinds, would've made for some beautiful shots

Too reflective sadly.

Good grief mate, what’s going on ! 

This is an absolutely gorgeous looking deck in the flesh, very , very, cool.

Genuinely interested! Been admiring these bad boys for awhile. Is shipping to Melbourne an option?

I’m extremely interested. I have a Pioneer PL550 and love it, always wanted a bigger brother. I’d be willing to pay for shipping to Perth as well.

Ok we have a couple of very keen parties here. Now to get the same interest in the Grant amp plus a Supratek and/or Yamaha B-2 (yet to list) to make it all happen!

1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Ok we have a couple of very keen parties here. Now to get the same interest in the Grant amp plus a Supratek and/or Yamaha B-2 (yet to list) to make it all happen!

The B-2 😅🤪🤪😨

2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Hmm, looks like slab down payment is coming up? 😉👏🏼

6 minutes ago, Willmax said:

Hmm, looks like slab down payment is coming up? 😉👏🏼

Surely no self respecting stereonerd would sell their turntable willingly to pay for concrete?!!