EOI- Pioneer PL-50L turntable

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bridgewater
State: South Australia
Payment Method: EFT, COD, Paypal by negotiation
Reason for selling: Opportunity Knocks

Further information: Another 80s gem, the PL-50L gives that rock solid Japanese quartz locked direct drive goodness with auto arm lift and shut off at the emd of each side. 10 inch tonearm with damping suits a wide variety of cartridges. The veneer is very good indeed save for one mark as pictured. Was freighted to me originally which resulted in pressure on the (still completely intact) dust covet and bowed the rear slightly. The front edge now bumps against the platter bezel when closing but can still be closed fully. 

Will require a small 100v step down transformer as these were never made for export from Japan.

Hard to photograph in situ but for genuinely keen parties I'm happy to move it and get some better shots!

EOI only at this stage as I need to move a few items before committing to an upgrade.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200624_142452.jpg

20200624_142441.jpg

20200624_142621.jpg

20200624_142602.jpg

20200624_142514.jpg

20200624_142541.jpg

20200624_143511.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I hear this turntable every week and have delighted in its great sound via many nights and hundreds of albums. Whatever is replacing this must be the duck's nutz. I have one similar and sonically the same, except for not being the "L" model, without auto lift and the SQ is beautiful.

Buy and enjoy from a you beaut bloke!:)

Edited by rantan
  • Like 4

Ok we have a couple of very keen parties here. Now to get the same interest in the Grant amp plus a Supratek and/or Yamaha B-2 (yet to list) to make it all happen!

2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Ok we have a couple of very keen parties here. Now to get the same interest in the Grant amp plus a Supratek and/or Yamaha B-2 (yet to list) to make it all happen!

Hmm, looks like slab down payment is coming up? ???

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Willmax said:

Hmm, looks like slab down payment is coming up? ???

Surely no self respecting stereonerd would sell their turntable willingly to pay for concrete?!!

• Like 2