Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Kul01 from UK 

I have Panasonic fz802 oled TV (UK version) does anyone have any any tips or ideas to calibrate the picture quality settings under the extended picture settings please, thanks. 🖖🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kul01 said:

Hi Kul01 from UK 

I have Panasonic fz802 oled TV (UK version) does anyone have any any tips or ideas to calibrate the picture quality settings under the extended picture settings please, thanks. 🖖🙏

hi id definitely get something like the spears and munsil disc and do some basics at least... any further get a pro calibrator if going beyond :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi thanks for the reply Betty boop🖖👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

On 23/06/2020 at 6:53 PM, betty boop said:

welcome :) below is disc am talking about, am sure available your ways ,maybe via amazon which sells it or us here.

 

https://www.stereo.net.au/news/spears-munsil-uhd-hdr-benchmark-calibration-disc-now-available

I've always been interested in this stuff, I just read through that thread and watched the youtube clip and am scared to even attempt the calibration LOL.

The settings I use I got from rtings for my TV after they reviewed it, i've no doubt I could mine deeper into the calibration but dont have the confidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 08Boss302 said:

 

I've always been interested in this stuff, I just read through that thread and watched the youtube clip and am scared to even attempt the calibration LOL.

The settings I use I got from rtings for my TV after they reviewed it, i've no doubt I could mine deeper into the calibration but dont have the confidence. 

not for everyone why professional calibrators exist and make a living :D 

 

for most folks I'd u=only suggest the basics leave rest to professionals...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, betty boop said:

not for everyone why professional calibrators exist and make a living :D 

 

for most folks I'd u=only suggest the basics leave rest to professionals...

Totally agree, even the basics provided on RTINGS etc make a nice advancement on the default options.

Someone could make plenty of coin if they could devise a system like Audyssey for TV calibration!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks 🖖 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Classifieds Statistics


    Currently Active Ads

    Total Sales (Since 2018)

    Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

    Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By PositivelyMusicallyGeared
      Received the following offer via mail. Apparently one needs to be a member to receive a unique (read: personalized?) coupon.
       
      Get a head start on your Boxing Day savings with
      50% off A8F OLED TVs
      at Sony Store Online!
      Ends 8am Boxing Day.  
      55" A8F 4K HDR OLED TV with Dolby Vision & Acoustic Surface
      (KD55A8F) RRP: $3,999  $1,999 65" A8F 4K HDR OLED TV with Dolby Vision & Acoustic Surface
      (KD65A8F) RRP: $5,999  $2,999
×
×
  • Create New...