MSRP $23.99 Deal Price $4.00

Just received this offer when checking my facebook today. On my phone it says Tidal HiFi $4 for 3 months, so my understanding is that instead of paying $72 you only pay $4. Probably for those who want to try out Tidal. T&Cs apply as usual so do check them.

*Offer for new users only.  Not available in all regions. Total discount varies per region and depends on the plan you choose. Your TIDAL subscription will begin immediately, and your payment method will be charged the promotional amount. After the promotional period expires, your subscription will automatically renew at the standard monthly rate for your region and chosen plan.

image.png.96055db9309762b7eba07972b29563ab.png

Seems like a very good deal!

For those who have devices that may not support TIDAL, Deezer also has a deal for 25% off the HiFi plan (FLAC/CD Quality) if you go in with a "Sonos referral".

In reality anyone can do it, which I have:

https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/?referer=sonos 

Posted (edited)

I signed up to the $4 plan, 

Hifi sounds great. 

I'm not a fan of MQA for various reasons. 

IMO, the Spotify app is much better than Tidal's.

Spotify also seems to make more on point song and artist recommendations.

Maybe one day Spotify will stream lossless. 

Edited by musicbee

17 hours ago, musicbee said:

I signed up to the $4 plan, 

Hifi sounds great. 

I'm not a fan of MQA for various reasons. 

IMO, the Spotify app is much better than Tidal's.

Spotify also seems to make more on point song and artist recommendations.

Maybe one day Spotify will stream lossless. 

At highest streaming quality I cannot blind-test tell the difference between the two, but my experience is similar to yours: Spotify app is more responsive and reliable on all platforms, has more features, and the recommendations match my taste more. 

On 23/06/2020 at 12:37 PM, ethro said:

For those who have devices that may not support TIDAL, Deezer also has a deal for 25% off the HiFi plan (FLAC/CD Quality) if you go in with a "Sonos referral".

thanks ethro, I took up this Deezer offer. I have been using Tidal but prefer the Deezer playlists....they have a nice mix of classics and quirky....maybe its the French influence. Hifi Sound quality is great too. Enjoying the Mystical playlist at the minute....nice reggae.

On 23/06/2020 at 2:37 PM, ethro said:

Are you happy with the sound from Deezer? 
A few articles and friends told me they prefer Tidals SQ? 
I’m curious, because I really don’t want to support MQA. 

9 hours ago, musicbee said:

Are you happy with the sound from Deezer? 
A few articles and friends told me they prefer Tidals SQ? 
I’m curious, because I really don’t want to support MQA. 

I'm happy with the sound from Deezer but that being said, i have never used Tidal so can't give a direct comparison against it.

I have various albums in 24/96 and higher but to be honest once it goes past 16/44 i'm not sure I can pick the difference.

The Deezer SQ is definitely a step up from Spotify (which was as expected) though I find that the suggestions/playlists/interface/integration in Spotify is better than Deezer (although it is getting better the more I use it). From various other comments I've seen, people say the same about Spotify vs Tidal as well so that could be a moot point.

I'm pretty sure you get the 1st month free on Deezer so my suggestion would be try Tidal for $4 and Deezer for a month (free) and see what you prefer. worst case is you spent $4 which seems a pretty reasonable way to work it out!

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)