Marc

Up to 45% off on Denon via Amazon AU

MSRP $649.00 Deal Price $375.00

Seems to be a promo on Denon on Amazon AU at the moment. What HiFi are reporting 45% off, but I have not confirmed the pricing.

image.png

The Denon DL-103R is still a great deal at $375 though. I've got one of these on a 2nd turntable and another one as a backup/spare that I could live with if anything was to happen to my primary cart. 

@Marc is this legit aussie stock ? as amazon have been doing the dodgy for instance with canon cameras ... they are an authorised canon reseller...but only some of the items actually sold BY them have canons local 5 year warranty. some won't mention warranty at all till contact them to find out its amazons 1 year warranty.... ala coming from overseas amazon store to be cleared through here...no local support....canon themselves when I contacted them said couldn't do anything about it.

something to verify with buying from amazon. for specific  item with item code i would ring their phone support and get in writing clarification the warranty provided ... is it through qualifi here or amazon warranty or through somewhere else. 

If it's Amazon's own shop then I'm not too worried, easy to return if you don't like (need prime membership). They also have 3rd party sellers, then better to verify before buying.

6 minutes ago, TDX said:

If it's Amazon's own shop then I'm not too worried, easy to return if you don't like (need prime membership). They also have 3rd party sellers, then better to verify before buying.

it makes a difference as I indicated above... as amazon own shop does parallel importing PLEASE as i suggest verify prior to purchase and get in writing. otherwise will find out afterwards and many have when comes with canon cameras for instance. also denon usually double your local warranty to 2 years on registering. which will miss out on. also qualifi will not support with parts an overseas imported item. this is worth verifying..... 

Can confirm the Denon AU Portal of Amazon AU is genuine AU stock - bought the PMA-30 recently from there and it has the local importers' warranty card inside.

27 minutes ago, Lil Caesar said:

Can confirm the Denon AU Portal of Amazon AU is genuine AU stock - bought the PMA-30 recently from there and it has the local importers' warranty card inside.

Unfortunately this what caught folk out with canon. While they are authorised local legit stock seller they also parallel import. So only way knowing with specific item is contact them on specific item and get assurance in writing ! Do not assume !

So far anything coming from Amazon AU that is hifi related coming from the big brands, seems to be in conjunction with AU's distributor, or at least with their blessing. I know this is the case with KEF at the moment also.

I bought Denon AVR-S750H from them and it had the normal Qualifi warranty card in there.

There was an additional coupon code on the mobile app for $10 off, so I was able to pick up the 103R cart for 365.

Quite an insane deal.