SOLD: FS:Sugden C51 & P51 pre and power amps

SOLD
Item Condition: good used condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Katoomba
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal direct deposit or cash
Reason for selling: to many amps

Further information: 
 Hi for sale are my Sugden pre and power amp in good used condition. Comes with pre to power amp leads and power cord. In really good condition since they are 40 years old and sound great. 2 MM phono inputs radio, aux and tape in/out

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

• Like 2

Brought the same amps in canberra in the mid 80's which eventually drove a set of Apogee Slant 6 for many years.  Open and 3d sound, easy to listen to for hours.  Broke my heart when a local repairer in Sydney lost my power amp.  Moved on now but can thoroughly recommend these hand made English amps. Great value.

Edited by Rosco8
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Rosco8 said:

Brought the same amps in canberra in the mid 80's which eventually drove a set of Apogee Slant 6 for many years.  Open and 3d sound, easy to listen to for hours.  Broke my heart when a local repairer in Sydney lost my power amp.  Moved on now but can thoroughly recommend these hand made English amps. Great value.

I just can't imagine what that is about! I would love to hear the story, specifically his version of events, because my indignation is running wild on that. I mean.. how?

1 hour ago, mugwampjism said:

I just can't imagine what that is about! I would love to hear the story, specifically his version of events, because my indignation is running wild on that. I mean.. how?

pm'd you