Item Condition: Great for age few blemishes.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT
Reason for selling: No use -or need

Extra Info: this is one heavy amp but utterly refined.  

Its a beast of an amp and was one of the best in its day.

A genuine 100 w/channel let’s this amp drive any speaker I have had with both finesse and authority Hooked up to my Magneplanars it created a deep and wide sound stage getting the last ounce of bass from the notoriously difficult to drive panels. 

This amp can still hold its own with more modern high end amplifiers.  When it was first launched, it created quite a stir with numerous good reviews in the popular magazines.

I am not the original owner but I know a little of its history: it appears to have been driving Maggie’s for a large part of its life and it is still going strong.

I don’t have the ordinal box or paperwork, but it will be posted very securely.

Dont hesitate to contact me for more information if you are interested.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

215563FB-975F-467C-AC93-21497E588FB6.jpeg

EBFB3F7B-8A90-43B7-B69D-61A86E16BA45.jpeg

318C3B6B-8EAF-4BBF-9488-55DDC8353960.jpeg

1E52E24B-CC03-4F92-88BB-115B3B438BAB.jpeg

7595E2CC-C6F0-4A5A-AC90-33C0712A22F0.jpeg

118FB615-DBC2-42B5-96E4-5C60F744108E.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Spice Girls – The Greatest Hits 
      US 2020 repressing
      (B0031270-01)
       played only one time
      NM/NM in original shrink w/hype sticker
      JB want $53 new.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By $piro
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Box Hill North State: VIC Payment Method: Eft Reason for selling: Feeling a little moved by a fellow member who is clearing out his gear in support of MND whilst being diagnosed with the disease himself. I am jumping onboard and offering my support as well Further information:
      I take my hat off to Jeff Brown , a fellow member that I have not met who is raising funds for MND. I am jumping onboard too and have decided to part with a very clean akai tape deck .
      It comes with a free tattoo courtesy of Victoria police (tattoos are in fashion at the moment !) Send your donation to the link below and provide me with a proof of receipt and i will deliver free of charge within 10ks of box hill. Thanks for looking and all the best Jeff !

Photos:
      https://www.mndwalk.org.au/my-fundraising/2388/jeff-brown

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  

Jethro Tull - The Broadsword And The Beast
      US Terre Haute pressing
      (Chrysalis - CHR 1380) 
      VG+/VG+  
      Light wear, nice copy.
      Lovely printed inner.
      Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute pressing denoted by "T" etch in runouts.
      Lacquer cut by Joe Gastwirt at Columbia, Hollywood.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By Syrot
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: DUTTON PARK State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Clearing out my excess speakers Further information:

Yamaha NS-E56 rear effects/presence speakers, or baby bookshelf speakers.

In perfect condition and work well.

Happy to ship interstate but don’t have the original boxes,  but will pack well

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Colonel Sanders
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Inglewood State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Culling the herd Further information:

I’m selling my Dynaco ST70. 

I’ve had it since early 2000. I’ve changed the power transformer for a 240V version (from wwe.tubes4hifi).

This Is a fun amp! Plug this on Klipsch RP600, crank up some old Led Zep on rock on!

It actually does wonder on audiophile approved stuff.

The input driver stage was upgraded to the VTA driver stage module which I found to be the best of the multiple offerings available.

The amp has the much coveted A470 transformers, the original ones with the cloth covered leads handmade in Philadelphia until the late 60ies.

Tubes are a quad of Gold Lion KT77 
      a Primaluna 5AR4 and 2 Dumont 5963 and 1 Westinghouse 5963 (all are actually rebranded GE5963, a 12AU7 equivalent). 

I can ship at buyer’s expense. Obviously, I don’t have the original shipping box... So I’d have the amp packed and shipped by Pack and Send.

Payment via Paypal must be done the Pay Family and friends option or cover the 2.6% fees.

The outputs posts are wired for an 8 ohms speaker. I’m happy to change the taps for a 4 ohms or 16 ohms depending of what your speakers will require.

Photos:

PLEASE READ