Sign in to follow this  
Pipey

FOUND: WTB: Rega RP6 etc.

Item: Turntable. 
Price Range: Negotiable 
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: I’m looking to upgrade my turntable. Up to around a thousand dollars. Replacing Project Debut Carbon. Prefer WA but can be tempted to wait for the postie. 

Surely there's someone 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JeromeSmith
      Item Condition: Used (like new) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Woollahra State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: Plans to develop my digital front end Further information:

Regrettably, I have decided to sell my vinyl setup and pursue development of my digital system. I bought the turntable and Rega Exact cartridge in 2018 from Duratone in Canberra and have gradually added a number of Rega upgrades including:

- Rega white belt
      - Rega Fono MM phono stage
      - Rega power supply unit (TTPSU)

I actually struggled to find the phono stage and TTPSU units with the original squared casework, but opted for them instead of the neo and mk2 versions as they matched my Rega Elex R amplifier beautifully . The turntable has been carefully looked after, cleaned and recalibrated regularly, and comes from a pet-free, smoke-free home.

I will also include the following in the sale:

- Original Rega packaging for all units
      - Onzow ZeroDust stylus cleaner
      - 1x pair Van Den Hul 'The Bay' RCA cables (mint condition)
      - All power cables and accessories

I also have a small selection of vinyl records I will be listing in the vinyl classifieds, which you will have the opportunity to listen to if interested. For those that don't already know, RRP on a new P3 with an exact cartridge is around $1800, with the upgrades costing around $500 each. All units are in perfect working order and I've never had a single issue with Rega gear. It's true what they say, their turntables really are outstanding value for money and deliver amazing sound quality given their entry-level cost. For those looking to hear 'real music' in their living room, look no further. 

Happy to provide a demo to serious buyers. I am in Woollahra, NSW 2025.

I would offer to post but I think this is generally a bad idea with turntables. I would much prefer local collection if possible.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Working Class Dan
      Item Condition: VGC 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Montmorency State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, COD Reason for selling: Surplus to requirement Rega DAC in black. 
      Sounds great. Been using it with a basic Sony CD player and it really improves the sound stage (to my ears). 
      That CD player gave up the ghost and I've got my eyes on adding a decent CD player, so this has become surplus. 
      Also looks great on a shagpile rug. 

• By Audionerd
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: Selling for a friend who has upgraded Further information: Rega DAC in silver with power lead.
      Rightly recognised as a very musical DAC, especially in its price range.  
      Digital inputs for Coaxial (2), Optical (2) and USB, selectable via front panel push-button.
      Sampling rates of 32K-192K and 10 different digital filters also selectable on the front panel.
      This is a fairly compact but heavy unit, indicating a decent power supply.
      It is NOT the later DAC-R, so has no remote. Hard to beat at this price, however.
      No problem posting at buyer's expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Cideburns
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane / Redlands State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal (+ 3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Still in two minds whether to just keep this, box it up and save it for a rainy day.
      Just sold my matching Brio-R, so this can go too.
      Is in super condition, mint, like new. I am the only owner, bought this new at Living Sound & Vision in the Valley.
      Have been using this in a second system set-up connected to my BluSound Node 2. Used to have it paired with a Apollo-R in the past too (which was a great combo, much like it's big brother the Saturn-R).

Would prefer local buyer, but have the original box/packaging, so can post at buyers extra expense (aprox $30 on east coast)

NOTE: This is Rega DAC, not the DAC-R (so therefore has no remote control like the DAC-R)

Reviews:

What Hifi review
      TONE Review
      Stereofile review

Specs:

Description: Solid-state D/A processor. Inputs: two coaxial, two optical (TosLink) S/PDIF, one USB. Sample rates/bit depths handled: 32–192kHz (S/PDIF); 32, 44.1, and 48kHz at 16 bits (USB). 10 different digital filters, selected with a push-button on the front panel.
      Dimensions: 8.4" (215mm) W by 3.1" (80mm) H by 10.5" (270mm) D.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Cideburns
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane / Redlands State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal (+ 3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Love this little powerhouse. Still in two minds whether to just box it up and keep it as a back-up.
      Is in super condition, sounds fantastic. Have been using in a second system set-up (which I don't really need at all)
      Have the matching Rega DAC also, which am also contemplating selling

Would prefer local buyer, but have the original box/packaging, so can post at buyers extra expense (aprox $30 on east coast)

Reviews:

What Hi-Fi Review
      Tone Review

Specs: 

Input sensitivities for rated output level:
         Input 1 (Phono) input sensitivity: 2.1mV at 47KF In parallel with 220pF
         Maximum Input 1 (Phono) input level: 100mV
         Input 2 to 5 (Line) input sensitivity: 210mV at 47K
         Maximum Input 2 to 5 (Line) input level: 10.25V

Power outputs at 230/115V supply voltage:
         50Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8F
         58Watts RMS one channel driven into the rated load of 8F
         73Watts RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 4F
         93Watts RMS one channel driven into the rated load of 4F

Power consumption:
         195Watts at 230/115V into the rated load of 8F
      Record output level (with rated input levels): 210mV
      Record output impedance: 470F
      Frequency response:
         Phono: 15Hz to 40KHz (-3dB points) / 27Hz to 20.5KHz (-1dB points).
         RIAA accuracy: (100Hz to 10KHz) ± 0.4dB typically better than ± 0.3dB
         Line: 12Hz (-1dB points) to 43KHz (-3dB points).

Dimensions: 13.5" x 8.5" x 3.25"
      Weight: 13.5 Lbs

Photos: