Sign in to follow this  
Guest vagabond

SpyderX Elite at Digidirect

Guest vagabond
    MSRP $465.00 Deal Price $361.25

Includes free shipping, or pickup if you're near one of their shops. Other joints have this unit for >$500. It';s even cheaper than Amazon AU which ships from the US.

Guest vagabond

They don't actually have the item in stock even though they claim they'll send it out same day, so don't bother giving them your money (like I did,  now it will be at least 2 weeks before I see the item. I hate this sort of deception)

this is an unfortunate issue with digidirect. i learnt hard way too. went on for months ! a better option is to buy direct ie walk into shop and buy from a human. and yes their shops bricks and mortar store are actually a different company different terms of service. if ring them will tell you if have physical stock or not. the online store is just that. nothing physical. 

Guest vagabond

They only have a handful of locations in NSW and I'm 70km from the nearest shop so that isn't an option.  Instead, I will annoy them until they wish they had better business practices.

5 minutes ago, vagabond said:

They only have a handful of locations in NSW and I'm 70km from the nearest shop so that isn't an option.  Instead, I will annoy them until they wish they had better business practices.

They don’t have business practices. Just have accept. I’ve been lied to, given run around. So buy cheap and accept that from them or pay tad more from plenty respectable businesses including their bricks and mortar alternative who are legit :)