SOLD: FS: Thor smart filter power board

SOLD
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information: 
 Have 2 of these units, price is for each unit
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200618_223931.thumb.jpg.3b073722fa32f9820acf7625b83005c2.jpg

7 minutes ago, Esoterica said:

Are these the ones with the humming issue?

In the interest of transparency, I have had 3 units and they all exhibited a slight hum when connected to equipment with a high power draw like a power amp. I contacted the vendors and they said this should not be happening, so I suspect this is an issue in my residence.

If the buyers have any issues I can offer a refund.

Just to clarify, I've had the 3 units bought at different times and they all exhibit the hum issue in my house, so I suspect strongly something's going on in house rather than an issue with the boards.

10 minutes ago, spamnoj said:

Just to clarify, I've had the 3 units bought at different times and they all exhibit the hum issue in my house, so I suspect strongly something's going on in house rather than an issue with the boards.

Yeah agreed 

• Like 1

I just asked because on googling the product, a discussion on here, about drastically reduced prices on them came up and I read about @spamnoj ‘s issues.

They’ve been sold already, but I was interested until I read that. It doesn’t seem to be an issue for most but I also have supply issues at my address.

I have a cpl of these, no hum. 

They do somewhat suck the dynamics out of amplifyers though. 

Something to do with the filtering but there is a noticeable loss of bass in my system with the Amps connected to them, everything else is fine, preamp dac etc but amps are on a different board. 

There is a big discussion on a separate thread about it and most found the same results 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, demoiree said:

Bought one of the power board from @spamnoj , no audible humming when connected to my pre and power amp. 

Thanks mate.....but also bugger, someone want to fix my mains supply?

I'll be trying out the Weiduka power filter on the weekend we'll see how that goes.