SOLD: REL - T5i x 2 - black

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Templestowe
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash or EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

no original power cords. 
no original packaging. 
pick up only. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

BF44E115-A712-4122-8E39-71B233439EB1.jpeg

B40646BC-2C9B-426E-A9DE-71D57CE172FB.jpeg

5A89AA56-C777-4F7A-8D04-94796EB42F9E.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, JolB said:

Would you sell one, or are you looking to sell as a package of two only? 

JolB, if you really thinking about it, unless you already have one, make sure you buy the pair.

Two subs is always better than one.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, delphi17 said:

JolB, if you really thinking about it, unless you already have one, make sure you buy the pair.

Two subs is always better than one.. 

spot on! 
get them both if you haven’t owned one already. 

1 hour ago, snurb said:

@Yardbird I’ll also go halves with you if it doesn’t sell as a pair and JolB isn’t keen.

I've put my hand up for both. I figure I'm hoping to get to try both of them based on the feedback of this post. 

Edited by Yardbird
  • Like 1

I am still keen on just one sub despite others view to the contrary. Budget, room size, placement and the reaction I will receive when I arrive home with two extra boxes and associated cables might push things over the edge. 

18 minutes ago, JolB said:

The only question I have is in regard to the design of the sub. The T5i is down firing. With timber floors would this pose a problem. 

I would say that, at the frequencies these produce the floor is not there. I mean the low frequency will pass the floor like it's nothing, so it would be irrelevant if its front firing or downfiring. What you may need is a some isolation platform in both cases of front and down firing to stop the rattles on the floor.

3 hours ago, JolB said:

I am still keen on just one sub despite others view to the contrary. Budget, room size, placement and the reaction I will receive when I arrive home with two extra boxes and associated cables might push things over the edge. 

The look you get when you tell your wive you need to buy retail for the other one because one just doesn't do it is worse..

been there done that..

all subs should be sold in pairs.... the mode cancellation and phase correcting just can't be done on eq..

two sub-par subs will outperform one good sub... 

and especially if the good sub goes very low...... 

I don't want to link to youtube sites as forum should be only about personal experience.

but you can go find lots of videos about this, I can just confirm it's true.

Don't make the same mistake I did..

Don't buy one sub you can barely afford, buy two subs that you can afford together.

3 hours ago, :) Go Away (: said:

I would say that, at the frequencies these produce the floor is not there. I mean the low frequency will pass the floor like it's nothing, so it would be irrelevant if its front firing or downfiring. What you may need is a some isolation platform in both cases of front and down firing to stop the rattles on the floor.

Isolation platform is actually not recommended for REL subs, there is a link from REL specifically talking about hard floors. TLDR; use blu tack

https://rel.net/solutions-for-hard-floors/

• Like 2