WTB: Kimber Kable 12vs or 12tc speaker cable, 2mtr

Item: kimber kable 
Price Range: tba 
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: 

I currently use kimber 8VS and wanted to upgrade 

ideally im after 2 mtrs per cable with single posts connection as I cant bi-wire 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Hi and thanks for the reply

it doesn’t look like kimber kable , it should be either black and grey for the VS or see through fluorocarbon for the TC 

1 hour ago, mpearce38 said:

Hi is this the one your after, I counted 8 wires per a colour?

image.jpg

Hi and thanks for the reply

it doesn’t look like kimber kable , it should be either black and grey for the VS or see through fluorocarbon for the TC 

Hi Tobiwan,

I just bought some from a seller on gumtree, he has another 3 meter lot but one end is bi-wire.

If you search on gumtree you will see it.

Gee,

You've got me thinking now,  didn't even know there was this type of scam going on.

Interestingly everything looks real and I have to say the Kables sound great but how would you really tell?

From what I've read the fakes even sound similar to the real thing.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal or PayId Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      I have an asymmetric pair of BlueJeans speaker cables.
      These are made from Canare 4S11 cable, with spade connections.

They are 3ft and 9ft due to an asymmetric layout I had.

Photos:

• By Minimalfi
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wollongong State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal (+3%), EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

For whatever reason I have become quite attached to this pair. They replaced Chord Clearways and they really unlocked my system at the time. I love the sound but I think there is something zen about the minimalist design that triggers something in my brain. I have moved to a Naim with DINs so reluctantly letting them go.

The highly acclaimed PBJ interconnect exhibits simple, elegant construction incorporating proven tri-braid field geometry, VariStrand™, Hyper-pure copper conductors and extruded fluorocarbon dielectric. PBJ has become a classic with performance that continues to be unmatched by competing cables. Tonally balanced with clear, articulate highs, accurate midrange, tight extended bass, and three dimensional soundstaging are common descriptions echoed by surprised reviewers and satisfied customers. PBJ single-ended features our Ultraplate™ RCA type connector.

Great review including this one

Stereophile

Photos:

• By edmundg
      Item Condition: As New In Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:
      Custom built AXIOS cable from Kimber Kable. 1.2m length, 6.5mm nickel plated jack.

Hand made in the USA, braided copper cable with 16, 24AWG conductors. Compatible with OPPO PM-1 & PM-2 as well as AUDIOQUEST Night Hawk.

Photos:

• By mike29a
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Elwood State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: DIY poject funding For sale a pair of terminated 2.5m Van de Hull cables
      Terminated with Van de Hull Banana one end and Van de Hull spade the other end

Further information:
       https://www.vandenhul.com/product/cs-122-hybrid-halogen-free/
      Photos:

• By Imjinman
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Manly State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded cable Further information:
       Pair of 5m each, well regarded Audioquest Type 6 Hyperlitz cables. Couple of paint splashes from decorators (grrrr!) otherwise good nick
      Terminated (screwed then silver soldered by Pymble Hi-Fi) with ETI Eichmann bananas. Some are slightly bent from weight of cable (see photo) and so purist may want to replace one or two
      Photos: