WTB: Dynavector DV-20X2 Cartridge

Item: Dynavector DV-20x2 Cartridge
Price Range: Market price pending condition
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: Before I look to purchase new I thought I will see if someone on the SNA community is considering selling.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lordvader82
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Reservoir State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, PayId or Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:
      I have for sale my much loved Rega Planar 3. It has been heavily modified - the only thing original about it is the plinth, the dust cover, and the bearing sleeve.
      The following modifications have been done:
      RB300 tonearm Threaded VTA adjuster Michelle Tecnoweight counterweight Incognito rewire (with cadras litz wire) New 24V TT motor Motor speed controller/PSU Dual pulley for motor Groovetracer subplatter with ruby bearing Groovetracer delrin platter (white) SRM Tech silent base - this is the acrylic base you see beneath the plinth. The motor is housed there, completely decoupling it from the rest of the TT  
      Also part of the package is a Dynavector 20x2L MC cart. The is the low output version, at 0.2mv.
      Probably $4500 value here.

Feel free to ask me any questions

Local pick up only, as I cannot pack this.

Photos:

• By patjoy
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne (Northern Suburbs) State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on Pickup/EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is my VPI Scout turntable with JMW9 tonearm, Dynavector 20x (VPI) MC cart and made to order acrylic cover.

A great table that has plenty of positive reviews that highlights its price/performance ratio very much in favour of the consumer. The Dynavector 20x cart was custom made for VPI with 1mV output. It combines the speed of low output and richness and low noise of high output. It has been sparingly used by me so plenty of hours still left. The acrylic cover was made to order and still in great condition. Comes with the JMW memorial tonearm alignment jig and spare cart screws/screwdriver.

All in all a great table setup! I am a fastidious person (read anal) with my audio equipment, so rest assured everything is in excellent condition.

I still have the box but l am reluctant to shipat this stage as l think l will struggle on how to pack it all up safely. So local sale is preferred.

• By evil c
      Item Condition: Average Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Dynavector 20x2L MC cart .3mv 
      this is around 6 years old and unfortunately my pet Cockateil bumped into the arm and bent the cantilever. 
      I can see the cantilever at the diamond tip is slightly twisted, tip itself only has around 400 hours but unsure if repairable.
      Therefore priced to sell at way below trade in price of 20% ($272)
      Alternatively to trading in, could get it retipped for around $300 - the last time I researched. 

Can post for an additional $15

Photos: 

• By wonderbean
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Coffs Harbour State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, cash etc Reason for selling: Funding an "upgrade" Further information: I bought this in November and it has served me well. It was a big upgrade on the existing phono stage in my integrated amp. 
      But alas, now I am looking for something more and would like to use the funds from this sale (adhering to the 'one-in, one-out' policy) to purchase a different beast. 
      I was using this with a Denon DL-103 for anyone wondering. 
      Price includes postage and comes with the 12v power supply. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Dubbase_909
      Item: Dynavector DV-XX2MKII MC Phono Cartridge
      Price: $1400
      Item Condition: Excellent <100hrs of use
      Reason for selling: Change of circumstances, moving away from vinyl
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Postage will be around $10 - 15

Dynavector cartridges rarely appear for sale.  Once you've made the purchase, selected the house sound, theres little reason to upgrade.  Thats how good they are.

To give absolute confidence that the MC Cartridge is as good as mentioned, I have taken multiple high-resolution photo's.  The lens attached to the camera, does not let me get closer images.  The cartridge was fitted to a turntable for about a year, I spent most of that year travelling interstate and international, so little use.  The 100hours stated is more for the time that the cartridge was fitted to the turntable, than for playing records.  The cartridge serial number is within 363 of the last one sold on Stereonet.  I purchased the cartridge whilst travelling internationally.

https://www.dynavector.com/products/cart/e_xx2mk2.html

https://www.melbournehifi.com.au/products/dynavector-dv-xx2-mkii

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.