JimmyDee

FS: Yamaha A-U671 Integrated Stereo Amplifier and DAC

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: 3 yrs old - Perfect working order
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: Western Australia
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 
70W/channel Stereo Amp and DAC. Great for hook-up to a digital source (ie computer, tablet, pod, CD player) and bypass their inbuilt DAC to utilise this far superior one.
The USB D/A converter is the 32-bit high-performance SABRE 32 from ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback. Supported formats are:
MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD – 192 kHz / 24bit; 96 kHz / 24 bit; 5.6 MHz
Few minor scratches on top cover.
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

amp01.jpg

amp02.jpg

amp03.jpg

20200616_144920.jpg

Edited by JimmyDee
Update condition

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Lamm line Further information: Original purchaser of this two box, reference class hybrid linestage - current valves in PSU are essentially new from Lamm. The unit has been rotated with various other pre-amplifiers, but has quite easily remained the finest pre-amplifier in my system until I upgraded following the release of the LL1.1 Signature. Operationally dead quiet. Comes in it's factory wooden crate with manual. Lamm don't do remote controls. Purchase cost was A$24,500. The Lamm Industries website has every review of the L2 Reference.

Photos:

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Very good+/Very good+ Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Have multiple copies Further information: 1972 Australian early pressing of this double album - gatefold sleeve. Have numerous copies and need to divest myself of a couple. Polydor 2625005. Cleaned in a KLAudio Ultrasonic RCM KL200.

Photos:

• By Tamura
      Item Condition: Mint, unplayed. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: North Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Reason for selling: Raising funds for ill family member. Further information:
      Selling a large collection of audiophile jazz, folk, blues etc records (most Mint or NM).

Kenny Dorham - Quiet Kenny
      2x12", Album, Ltd, Num, RE, RM
      Analogue Productions, New Jazz, New Jazz AJAZ 8225, NJLP 8225, 8225
      2004 US
      Photos:

• By Brunswick Herbert
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brunswick State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT (preferred), PP friends and family. Reason for selling: Bought new amps  
      These are a pair of Mk1 Dragons. They come with all their tubes, which are 2 x Psvane 211s, 1 x Shuguang 300B-Z,  1 x GE 6EM7.  All the tubes are separately boxed and wrapped, the amps triple boxed and padded.  

I bought them from Israel Blume at Coincident in September 2015. He told me they were owned by Arthur Salvatore of High-EndAudio. I think there was another owner between him and me. This is what Mr Salvatore had to say about the Mk1 Dragons (http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Amplifiers.html) 

I ran them through a Coincident Phono stage, they don't need a separate pre amp. They each have their own volume pot (I was told Mr Salvatore upgraded these).  I found them to be excellent, neutral with a tubey warmth, very transparent and detailed with a low noise floor and wide sound stage. Often they would pin me to the sofa with their depth and  ability to keep a swarm of details elegantly arranged, so you could latch onto one but never lose sight of its place in the balance.  The more quality you add around them, the more they keep giving. Auto bias allows you to curate your own sound with the tubes of your choice.
      Why then, are you selling ?  It is kind of heart braking to see them go, but in a mad (no doubt lockdown induced) impulse I bought a pair of new Icon Audio MB845 MkIIs. So someone else can enjoy these world class beauties. 

They are Class A and rated at 75W per channel.  They have two positive speaker taps at 8 and 16 ohm. 

I rated them at 8/10 because they have some scratches on the black front steel plate which are visible on the photographs.  Sonically there is nothing wrong. 

Pick up is fine. I live in Brunswick, Melbourne or I can ship these at cost. Contact me for details on a shipping price and for more pics if you want.

Cheers. 

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By EV Cali
      Item Condition: Poor Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: The Gap State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal or cash on pick up Reason for selling: Too many projects Further information:
      Sugden BD 1 Turntable, made in UK
      In need of total restoration.
      Powered up motor and it turns.
      Pick up only, from The Gap, Brisbane ,no post

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved