Music & HT lover

Computer parts in Melbourne (collected)

Posted (edited)

Item: PC Parts: Cooler Master Case , Motherboard, AMD CPU + Water Cooler , Antec Power supply
Price Range:
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:
I have asked my nephew who is a computer science student to check and fix my troublesome PC. He said that he could not fix it, and did not know what was wrong. I took out the RAMs and hard disk which are put in my current PC.

Before I disposed them as computer waste, just to see whether there is any member knowledgeable and adventurous enough to give it a CPR. The parts are:

Cooler Master Case - some damage with battered part near power supply

AMD FX 8350 CPU + water cooler - guess this may be still working

MSI 970A-G46 MB - this may be also working https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/970A-G46/Specification

Antec 520 power supply

Please take all and not just 1 or 2 item.

Local pick up at Mitcham, Melbourne only.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-16 at 16.38.17 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-16 at 16.38.17 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-16 at 16.38.17 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-16 at 16.38.17.jpeg

Edited by Music & HT lover
Collected

Hello. I'd like to take this please! Will send you a PM. 

Sometimes the only way is to use other parts one at a time. My experience generally if its a hardware issue, it will be a Power supply unit with a blown capacitor or a motherboard with a blown capacitor (it all depends on the symptoms). Does any of it power up and turn on? 

9 minutes ago, lonewolf said:

Sometimes the only way is to use other parts one at a time. My experience generally if its a hardware issue, it will be a Power supply unit with a blown capacitor or a motherboard with a blown capacitor (it all depends on the symptoms). Does any of it power up and turn on? 

Smooth operation before until could not power up one day. Fiddle around with RAMs and asked my nephew to check it, but could not fix. Do not want to spend too much time on it as I have some spare PCs for simple web surfing. If someone got the skill to fix it, then this would save the Earth from more electronic waste.

I have some responses already, now see whoever can pick them up at agreed time frame.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)