Long time browser of this site, first time poster. 

I'm looking forward to sharing some of my own experiences with two channel audio in challenging settings. By "challenging" I mean small spaces with lots of hard and reflective surfaces (your typical CBD apartment!), a personal aesthetic that abhors visual clutter (randomly strewn black boxes and wires get the stink-eye from my wife!), and limited budget (of course).

But more importantly I look forward to hearing views and advice from these forums. I've moved into a new place (with the exact same "challenges") and as I set up my new listening space and equipment, it's a chance to discuss, trade, buy, and sell with all you lovely people :)

- Quinn

Primary listening space: large open plan living / kitchen, ceramic tile, concrete, and glass

Current setup: Windows HTPC > FLAC library and Spotify Premium > Audioengine A2 > Velodyne SPL800R

On its way in: KEF x300a Wireless, SVS SB12-NSD, Audioengine D3 DAC

In the market for: active bookshelfs or monitors with optical input and built in DAC and subwoofer output, matching subwoofer to my incoming SVS SB12-NSD

Hi Quinn

Welcome aboard mate.  Fantastic intro, and sone great equipment you gave there 

Lots of great forums and some very knowledgeable people to learn from here 

And the classified’s are a great place to pick up some bargains, but you will have to make a few posts before your given access to them. 

Enjoy