Item Condition: good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: LONG BEACH
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash, EFT,
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Rotel 1080.  2 x 200w.  Balanced and RCA imputs.

I had planned to use this as part of a 7.2 surround system.

Middle speaker placement proved to be a massive pain, so I gave up on the idea.

When I bought it I found that one of the XLR inputs wasn`t working,

I sent it to rage audio, who found that the balance switch was dirty, cleaned up, presto one good amp.

The case has a few small marks, the front is fine as is the rear, just the top.

I can pack for postage, it would have to be insured and signed for.

Cheers.         Ian. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By IanB
      Item Condition: New still in box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Fitzroy State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I am selling this item for a friend who has inherited it and has no need for them.
      I am also selling other items from this inheritance which include an extensive range of HI End componets.
      KEEP POSTED!

one set of  4 Stillpoints Ultra bases. These  improve the performance of Ultra footers.
      More available

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By IanB
      Item Condition: New still in box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Fitzroy State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I am selling this item for a friend who has inherited it and has no need for them.
      I am also selling other items from this inheritance which include an extensive range of HI End componets.
      KEEP POSTED!

one set of  3 Stillpoints Ultra Bases. These  bases improve the performance of Ultra footers.
      More available

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By IanB
      KEEP POSTED!

One set of  3 Stillpoints Ultra SS Footers. These  are the state-of-the-art vibration control devices. Reviewed highly with many reviews found on web.
      More available

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Vince Z
      Item Condition: Presents in mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required. Further information: I'm the original owner. The unit has operated flawlessly and has been a joy to listen to.  The operating manual is included, however, the original packing box is unavailable. Due to its weight, 17. 7 kg, local pick up is preferred. Although I would consider shipping the unit at the buyer's expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By IanB

KEEP POSTED!

one set of  4 Stillpoints Ultra SS Footers. These  are the state-of-the-art vibration control devices. Review highly with many reviews found on web.
      More available

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't in
      e photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved