Item Condition: very good some small marks really not noticeable
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Not using them

Further information: 

Custom built by the audio group Melbourne. Utilising 2 x seas drivers and famous focal tweeter in a D-Apollito design they are 88db sensitive..

Wired internally by Cardas, also using high quality Cardas binding posts.

Photos: AdvertisMVIMG_20180403_170737.thumb.jpg.44884f058a2723f0420006ae7a9528a2.jpgMVIMG_20180403_170747.thumb.jpg.c010d12f8fddaf3eefd9415db0f89c0d.jpgMVIMG_20180403_170938.thumb.jpg.c37b88173aa45e67852ed5bea6eed846.jpgements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• Like 2

I have a pair of these myself in my main system and the build quility is exeptional as is the sound.  Highly recommend glws.

• Like 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GentCan
      Item Condition: Working well Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Clearing house Further information:
       I bought this plasma 10 years ago. Not used much since hanging on the wall of guest room. Don’t remember model. Pickup only.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Sonica
      Item Condition: Excellent condition as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stepney State: SA Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Recently moved to different Harbeth speakers Further information:
      I was very happy with these speakers and now moving to other Harbeths that I prefer for the type of music I listen to. 
      I am the second owner having purchased them last year from another stereonet member. 
      The speakers are in as new condition with no visible marks, dents or scratches, including the bottom side.
      I have never removed the grills however, grills look in great shape no tears just the a bit of dust collected in time.
      The speakers were always kept in house in a pet free, smoke free and fungus free environment, never abused and never played music too loud.
      Speakers come with original boxes, a bit worn out by the previous moves but will deliver safe packing.
      The photos were taken last night outside during sunset reason why the colours were quickly changing.
      Speakers and grills have the same color. I am happy to provide any additional information.
      Thank you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By smart
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: WA Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:Bang & Olufsen  BEOPLAY A8.  WHITE
      IPHONE Lightning Connection (will include 30pin adapter), with RCA direct & wireless.
      with optional REMOTE CONTROL!!
      Mint Condition ,  with copy of manual

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By smart
      Item Condition: mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PERTH State: WA Payment Method: CASH,EFT,Paypal Reason for selling: nlr Further information: BEO5 REMOTE CONTROL With desktop charger & manual.
      in very good condition.
      LCD Screen is clear, photos showing dust!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Baz W
      Item Condition: Near Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Super Rare Promo  Copy. Ultrasonic Cleaned and supplied with new inner antistatic and outer sleeves.  Complete wit OBI