Item Condition: Working
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Clovelly
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Hi there, I bought a NOS pair of RCA 6AS7G tubes for a planned DIY project that never transpired, and so they're sitting around collecting dust. 

I've tested them briefly in another amp and they work perfectly. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200611_115522.jpg

20200611_115531.jpg

20200611_115535.jpg

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new - perfect cosmetically and operationally. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer. Reason for selling: Too many amplifiers. Further information: Original purchaser of this terrific 22 wpc SET (845 valve) integrated amplifier from the Australian distributor - 240 volt unit. Bias adjustment for 845 valves and hum balancers for each channel - never been used as it is totally silent in operation. Comes in original factory packaging, manual, remote control and valve cage (never used). Unit was used in both integrated form and as a stand alone stereo power amplifier with a separate pre-amplifier which is a significant bonus, should you have a really high quality pre-amp the overall performance can be lifted even further. Nevertheless, the unit's pre-amp section is no slouch.Amp has just 107 hours use and the stock Psvane 845 valves a mere 57 hours as Psvane Western Electric 845 Replica valves were used for awhile as alternatives. All other stock valves were replaced with new Genelex Gold Lion valves viz. 2 x KT66 (replacing 6L6s), 2 x 12AX7s and 1 x 5AR4 - total cost of unit was $5,700. The price is firm.Notwithstanding the amp's high quality, it was used in rotation with other amplifiers, hence it's low useage.

Photos: 

• By Mark_A_W
      Item Condition: Used, but excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Parkdale State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Paypal (buyer cover fees) Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

JVC DLA-X5500BE Projector.

Bought from Richard at Oztheatre screens.   ~1000 hours on original lamp (887 hours in picture from a month ago).

4K e-shift, 40,000:1 Native Contrast, 400,000:1 with Auto Iris active.  HDR capable.   Working perfectly, no issues at all.  

Why would you buy this instead of an earlier generation but higher model JVC?   I have a bat cave and an X9000 as well, for comparison.

X5500 Pros: 
      - Higher output.   It is noticeably brighter than the X9000 which has a newer lamp.   Why? Because it has a simpler optics path, without a second iris or colour filter (that's really subtle), they both suck up light.  Look for comparisons with measurements (not the published specs).
      - HDR mode that works automatically.    It will automatically select the HDR mode upon receiving a HDR signal and select the 2084 gamma curve and BT.2020 colourspace.    It just works.
      - Extra output gives 3D more punch.

X7000/9000 Pros:   
      - Black level is lower.   That's why they cost so much more!  If this is what you seek, and you have a dark, dedicated HT room, buy the X7000 in Croydon.

X7000/9000 Cons: 
      - HDR is a challenge.   They need custom gamma curves loaded, an additional colourspace loaded.   And manual selection of the right picture mode.   My X9000 will inconsistently pick Gamma D (rubbish) when it gets a HDR signal further messing things up.   It's not plug and play or family friendly.    You need an x500 generation or newer for it to just work, they cost more.
        - They are dimmer. 

The X5500 is perfect for a normal living room with light colour walls, or imperfect light control, where the advantages of the higher spec models cannot be realised, and the higher light output matters.    That said, it's bloody good in a bat cave too - it's a JVC DLA, it's miles ahead of other brands.

(There is a DIY mod to add a second fixed iris to ~double the contrast, at the expense of some output.   Similar to the moving second iris in the higher models, except fixed, so you choose your hole size and contrast improvement vs. output loss.
      https://www.avsforum.com/threads/how-to-upgrade-jvc-dla-x3-x500-x5000-with-the-missing-second-iris.3065008/
      I'm dead keen to try it, but I haven't because I have the X9000.  I have a CNC router and access to a sheet metal factory...but X9000.)

Happy to demo/help with setup if you are local.   I am in Parkdale Vic, near Moorabbin Airport.   I'm happy to ship it, I have the original box+packaging.     But would prefer pickup, or even help set it up in a new home (I met a bunch of CRT mates that way).

Donation to StereoNet on sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Andy :)
      Item Condition: Good, as shown in picture Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rockhampton State: QLD Payment Method: EFT & Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded to Flagship AV pre amp CXA5200 Further information:
      Selling my Yamaha RVX2085 due to upgrade to Yamaha CX-A5200. The machine is in good condition. 
      Good power Very nice AI surround mode Easy to setup  
      RX-V2085 - Specs - AV Receivers - Home Audio - Products - Yamaha - Music - Australia

Note; I will update some photo on Thursday as the photo quality is not up to standard.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By Zlok
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I don't use much anymore. Further information:

I bought it from Addicted to Audio at Newtown January 2020. RRP and information can be view at DCA MrSpeakers or minidisc.com.au.  Addicted to Audio are no longer have DCA (MrSpeakers)

https://www.minidisc.com.au/mrspeakers-ether-2

It doesn't have DCA VIVO cable, but have a custom made cable termination 4pin XLR. (2m) I lost the DCA VIVO cable because I use as portable at work. ( Cable show in photos )

When I bought it only came with one headphones pads which is the none perforated. The headphones pads set ( perforated and suede ) check on DCA MrSpeakers website for prices and info about the sound difference on the headphone pads. https://www.danclarkaudio.com/ether-2-suede-and-perforated-pads.html

It is with perforated pads at the moment. To me is the best sounding out of them three types. Information of the difference between pads also on the official DCA MrSpeakers website.

Open for offers

Thanks for reading!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Smp
      Item Condition: Mint - / Mint - Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Pick up - cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Mobile Fidelity # MFSL 1 - 031. long since out of print. Recorded 1972 and pressed in 1981 in Japan, with gatefold cover, Vinyl is pretty well mint condition, but as it is not sealed it must be rated Mint -. New plastic outer sleeve and cleaned in KLA Audio Ultrasonic RCM KL200.

Photos: