SOLD: FS: Schiit Freya balanced preamp (passive/active/tube)

Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: South Australia
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information: 

Schiit Freya balanced pre-amp - does passive, active (JFET) and tube (4x 6SN7).

Bought in January 2018 from Addicted to Audio.

Was in daily use in my system until February this year but after some system changes is no longer required.

The tubes haven't done a lot of work as JFET mode suited my amp better. Advice from Schiit (as I understand it) is that running in passive or JFET modes with tubes removed is causes no problems.

I added spacers to raise the tubes above the body of the Freya which helped to run it much cooler. These are easily removed if desired.

Included are 2 sets x 4 of Tungsol 6SN7 tubes together with the 4 original stock tubes.

Product page here   https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/schiit-audio-freya-balanced-stereo-pre-amplifier

Review  https://hometheaterreview.com/schiit-audio-freya-preamplifier-reviewed/

Photos: Advertise1180167996_Freya01.thumb.jpg.235e2a820f68d2289fbc882693fc8716.jpgments without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Freya 02.jpg

Freya 03.jpg

• Like 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sander H.
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR; Westminster 6061) State: WA Payment Method: Paypal (+ 3.5%), Cash on Pickup, PayID Reason for selling: NLR I'm selling my Schiit Modi 3+ (I have a new toy to play with). It's literally been used for one month.

It's in mint condition. Comes with US wall wart (what it came with), original USB cable, and in original packaging.

Please note that this is the Modi 3+. Colour: black.

Shipping Australia-wide included in price.

• By Usr9742
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne (northern suburbs) State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayPal , bank transfer Reason for selling: No longer using Further information:
      I'm the second owner where I bought it from another member. He's bought this in sep 2020 so the unit is only just 4 months old!

I used it for a week or two before I bought the DAC I've always wanted and haven't used this since then. it's a great sounding R2R DAC nonetheless with a really smooth sound in mid range frequencies for my ears.

In mint condition with no marks whatsoever. 

Comes with remote, user manual, power cable and the original box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By dan-m9
      Item Condition: As New 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Postmans Ridge or Toowoomba State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or F&F), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - Too many DACs Further information:

As new condition and comes with everything like new, purchased 15/09/20 from Schiit direct (comes with invoice) and yes its a AU 230V AC adaptor (even though the box says US 115V).
      Latest gen model. ETA for this model is now the 4th of Feb 2021 at all Schiit vendors due to huge demand.

AU wide standard postage $10 or $20 for Express.

More info:
      https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/schiit-audio-modi-multibit-digital-to-analog-converter

Thanks.

Photos:

• By amisty
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cairnlea State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal,(PLUS FEES) EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: DOWNSIZING I am the 2nd owner, bought from this forum couple of years. it has been kept in a smoke, pet-free household. Used with the M51 as a DAC and a preamp. Due to kids and having a housemate moving in with me have no more room and downsizing to a headphone setup.  Comes  with standard kettle cable have original box 
      Best photos i can get at the moment as its still being used as its my only 2 channel setup i have.

Photos:

• By Mash04
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Singleton, 6175 State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, PayID, cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer have a desk set up due to family growing Further information: Amazing amp! Purchased from addicted to audio in 2019 current RRP of $920 with no stock availability, 5 year warranty. Amp only, no dac module, only 10 hours usage Max, perfect condition. Genuine reason for sale
      Balanced dac is not required for the balanced output to work with Schiits topology, any questions please feel free to contact me. 

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/schiit-audio-jotunheim-balanced-headphone-amplifier-no-module?_pos=1&_sid=f364327cb&_ss=r

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved