Item Condition: As described
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Jannali
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Getting out of vinyl

Further information: 

Here’s a list of everything that is in the tub , selling as a bulk lot for less than $10 each . There’s 47 in total !!! Pickup preferred from Jannali

Justin Timberlake Man of the Woods EX/EX

Schoolboy Q Crash Talk EX/EX

Kate Bush Aerial EX/EX

The Brian Jonestown Massacre Bravery Repetition and Noise EX/EX

Urthboy The Past Beats Inside Me Like A Second Heartbeat EX/EX

Kings of Leon Waste a Moment Still Sealed 10”

Rag n Bone Man Wolves EX/EX

Rag n Bone Man Human EX/EX

Rag n Bone Man Don’t set the world on fire Still Sealed

Justin Bieber Purpose Picture Disc EX/EX

Dean Lewis Same kind of Different (warp on outer edge doesn’t really affect playback EX/VG

Breeders Safari VG/VG

Bioshock I am Rapture, Rapture is me EX/EX

Dwarves Blood, Guts & Pu$$y VG/VG

Avenged Sevenfold - Waking the fallen Ressurrected Box Set ( missing the DVD) EX/EX

Outkast Re Edits Classics

In The Mix 5 VG/VG

Fleetwood Mac Mirage EX/EX

Styx Kilroy was here G/EX

Europe Out of this world EX/EX

LeAnn Rimes Blue Sealed

Classic Rock The London Symphony Orchestra VG/VG

Slade In Flame G/G

Village People Go west VG/VG

Classic Rock 1966-1988 VG/VG

John Williamson Rip Rip Woodchip EX/EX

Sinead O’Connor Nothing Compares 2 U VG/VG

Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I laugh tomorrow

The Smiths - The Queen is dead (missing sleeve)

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations ( missing sleeve)

The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers (damaged sleeve)

The Graduate Soundtrack

Pavarotti’s Greatest Hits

Big Terror Movie Themes

The Nat King Cole Story Vol.2

The Hit List Compilation

Supercharged Hits Compilation

This is Soul Compilation

Merry Christmas Compilation

What you need Compilation

One the steps of the Dole Office Door

Demis Roussos Compilation

Des O’Connor - Sing a Favourite Song

Howard Keel - And so I love you

Harry Belafonte - Calypso

Back to the roaring 20’s with Mrs Mills

Earth 2 - Special low frequency version

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

7C33B35B-2248-4219-BC97-7026ED515EE0.jpeg

Edited by ChrisHooton
58 minutes ago, Bill125812 said:

Worth it just for the Demis Roussos Compilation 😜

Really good collection actually 

GLWS 

Ha ha cheers mate, it’s actually really good value for what’s there. I just need them gone as these are the last of my whole vinyl collection. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mjledme
      Item Condition: Brand New (Sealed) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal (+3% if not by FF), EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      In my humble opinion Madonna's best album. A later reissued version (sorry cannot inform exact info)

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By rps01
      Item Condition: GOOD (see photos) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ELANORA HEIGHTS State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, or PayPal Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Several SNA forum members have kindly informed me that this is one of the early "flush strobe" 401's, with a stronger die-cast chassis (as opposed to the later, pressed ones). 
      Thanks to all of the guys that have unconditionally offered me some great advice, gained through a shared passion and many years of experience.

I've put as many photos as I could into a folder on Google Drive (link is below).

Condition as per photos. Some marks to the plinth  Comes with its' original Garrard instruction manual Video shows playing at 33rpm Mat now broken, as it was brittle and it snapped when I removed it SME tonearm comes with original manuals, template manual, and warranty card (serial number 62527). Marks in the earlier photos are just general grubbiness, and came off with a light rub with ISO-propyl alcohol Shure cartridge (M95ED) fitted to SME headshell Been in (dry and cool) storage for 15 years. LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE FOLDER: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jhfAc5wyx0iUfI-R3VbbI5ThFwyYxwUC?usp=sharing   
      Additional to the above, I'm including all of the following:

Extra SME headshell with Shure M95ED cartridge  Lightweight headshell with MA 2002-e cartridge (no stylus), with original Micro-Acoustics manual Shure M91ED cartridge Shure M75E Type 2 cartridge  
      Photos:

Plenty of photos in the Google Drive link. Here's a few to whet the appetite... (attached)

• By Sarenda
      Item Condition: As New. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cockatoo or Richmond State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal,EFT,Cash on pick up. Reason for selling: Everything Must Go! Further information:    This Weiliang Audio  Pass A3 Amp comes from china, and is a direct imitation  of the original Commercially released Pass A3 amp.
      Bought new a few months back for 1600 landed.
      It has both RCA and Balanced inputs.
      Sounds Great! and has only maybe around 100 hour on it. But  things have now changed and everything must go!

Cheers

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Janus77
      Item Condition: Used excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Camperdown State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR, built new speakers Further information:

I purchased from another forum member a couple of years ago.  They present in excellent condition, no damage to drivers or cabinets.  Included stands with adjustable feet.

I upgraded from a Wharfedale 2.1 bookshelf system, and the Paradigms were a huge step up in sonics.  They deliver tight warm bass and smooth treble, lots of people love these and when you hear them you know why.  

Happy to audition in Camperdown for serious buyers.  Sad to see these go, but I have no room to keep them.  

Donation will be made to SNA on completion of sale.  

Sorry I can’t box these up so local buyers only, can arrange delivery around inner west or city if needed.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By TONYCH31
      Item Condition: Very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
       https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_7_1/analysis-plus-oval-12-speaker-cables-3-2000.html
       https://www.carltonaudiovisual.com.au/analysis-plus-black-oval-12-speaker-cable-price-per-m.html

Have sold  one of my hifi system so this is no longer needed. 
      Great quality cable.  Neutral sounding cable. 
      1 side is spade and the other side is banana plugs. 
      This is 1 pair of speaker cables not single unit. 
      Can ship interstate at an agreed shipping cost. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ