WTB: JBL 2235h woofer or c8r2235 kit

Item: JBL 2235h woofer or C8R2235 recone kit
Price Range:TBD
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

I’m in need of one JBL 2235h woofer or recone kit for my 4344

Cheers Alex

A re-cone kit is available from Queensland Speaker Repairs and it does require assembly skill. The Speaker Exchange in the USA can supply you with a ready assembled JBL cone  kit, which is an easier repair proposition. There are  a few variations in the JBL models , so make sure you have the right frame and magnet that  suits the 2235 specification.  If the original speaker has had a hard life it may pay to get the magnet re-energised.

Edited by VanArn
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I've contacted The Speaker Exchange and they have the factory recone kit in stock. Do you recommend anybody in Melbourne who can install the cone?

Cheers Alex

Guest jakeyb77
16 minutes ago, atra4 said:

Thanks for the reply. I've contacted The Speaker Exchange and they have the factory recone kit in stock. Do you recommend anybody in Melbourne who can install the cone?

Cheers Alex

Do you need the mass ring from the kit? If not I may be interested in buying it and helping with shipping. 

Garry Cawsey at 41 Edwards Street in Brunswick., would be my suggestion for a professional service in Melbourne.  He will supply the T & S parameters as part of the repair service on request.