SOLD: FS: Marantz MA500 monoblock power amp

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent for their age
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: 2257 - Central Coast
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PP, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further information: 
I have 4 x MA500 monoblocks for sale.    As advice from SNA moderators, the price noted is per unit.    If you buy more then 2 I can discount the unit price.   PM me to discuss.  

These MA500's are very versatile:

• Using 1xMA500 to power a single channel gets you a 125W into 8 ohms Class A/B monoblock
  • If you bridge these units you can create a monster 450W into 8 ohms "monoblock", consisting of 2 x MA500s.    See cut and past below from the SA500 manual confirming this.
  • You can use these standalone to power 4 channels of a 5.1 surround-sound system

Please note 2 have the THX logo, and 2 don't.  But in all other respects they are identical.     I used them in both 125 and 450W configs, and I noticed a small increases in background noise at idle in the 450w config, which I guess is to be expected.  

All units are black, and as I have all the boxes, I can post them at you cost.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200609_102835.jpg

20200610_084503.jpg

20200610_084431.jpg

20200610_085957.jpg

I haven't run the MA500 before but i have had a pair of MA700 powering Dynaudio bookshelves and they absolutely punched. I imagine these running in bridged mode would be even better. 

• Like 1