Sign in to follow this  
boidos

FS: Tung-Sol 5751 12ax7 matched quad

Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Bank deposit
Reason for selling: Valve amp is gone

Further information: Quad used under 100 hours.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

A67033F9-791E-499A-B056-6FDB759CF46A.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By smart
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: CASH,EFT Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:
      Lian Li PC-CK101SB Mini ITX Train Case - Black( STATIC VERSION)
      The most unique case EVER! The Mini ITX format is normally boring but now Lian Li are revolutionising the market with the ultimate "chugga-chugga-chu-chu" train chassis.
      - Includes 1 Rail pc.
      - Case Type Mini Tower Chassis
      - Dimensions (W) 185mm x (H) 258mm x (D) 515mm
      - Front bezel Material None
      - Body Material Aluminum
      - Net Weight 4.1KG
      - 5.25" drive bay (External) 1( Slim ODD )
      - 3.5" drive bay (External) None
      - HDD bay 3.5-Inch HDD x1
      - Expansion Slot None
      - Motherboard Mini-ITX
      - System Fan (Front) None
      - System Fan (Top) None
      - System Fan (Rear) 120mm Fan x1
      - I/O Ports USB 3.0 x 2
      - Power Supply: SFX PSU / OPTPUT : 300W / Efficiency : 80% (80-PLUS) Included
      PC Case ONLY.AS ABOVE

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By alex117
      Item Condition: new in box Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hervey Bay State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      Just imported taking delivery this week. I went with Meridian powered speakers so no longer needed. Photos are stock. Pair of speakers is new in the unopened box includes two floor standing speakers with attractive black finish.
       see review

https://hometheaterreview.com/mistral-bow-a2-speaker-reviewed/#:~:text=home%20theater%20system.-,Low%20Points,your%20source%20components%20or%20electronics.

Specification:

Output Power (RMS) 180W + 180W Product Dimension 185*390*1200 mm (1pc) Carton Dimension 370*570*1380 mm (1pc) Product Weight 25.8 kgs (1pc) Carton Gross Weight 28.8 kgs (1pc) Cabinet Wood Veneer Crossover 4-Way Woofer 10" Midrange 4" x 2 Tweeter 3/4" + ribbon Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 89dB (+3) Frequency Range (+2dB) 30Hz~40KHz Impedance 4 ohm Color Available                                        Black
      The Bow-A2 is a visually striking speaker, clad in a very attractive real wood veneer. Because its front baffle is narrow, it appears smaller than it really is and would easily fit into any home theater system.
      � The Bow-A2 offers a build quality way above its price range. It seamlessly blends five drivers into one unified voice.
      � The Bow-A2 offers bass extension down into the 30Hz range that is both powerful and tuneful. Consider a subwoofer optional for music lovers.
      � The Bow-A2 has a reference-level performance in its tonality, sound-staging abilities and micro-dynamics, which will make it a music lover's delight. It will also do justice in the areas of dB levels and give total clarity to a movie's dialogue in a home theater system.

Low Points
      � The Bow-A2 is an easy speaker to drive. It has a very natural and relaxed overall tonality, so it will sound quite good without high-level electronics to drive it. However, it still can show up weaknesses in your source components or electronics.
      � To get the best performance out of the Bow-A2s, you have to place them a little further into the room from the front wall, because the back-mounted ports need more room to function than do the front-ported speakers.

Competition and Comparison
      . Both these speakers offer a high level of musical performance. However, in the areas of tonality, timbres, sound-staging, and micro-dynamics, I find the Bow-A2 to be at a much higher level of performance than either speaker. To my surprise, although the GoldenEar Triton Two has a built-in subwoofer, the Bow-A2's low-end extension was comparable, if not better, in this area. For more information on these and other floor-standing loudspeakers, please visit Home Theater Review's Floorstanding Speaker page.�

Conclusion
      As I stated at the beginning of this review, based on Andrew's experience with other Napa Acoustic gear, I expected the Bow-A2 to be a remarkable speaker for what it costs. On the other hand, I was amazed at the level of refinement it had to offer. In my opinion, the Bow-A2 is nearly state-of-the-art in the areas of timbres, dynamics, sound-staging and micro-details. Yet astoundingly, it never sounds overly analytical and does not lose the emotional content of the music. The Reference 3A Grand Veena is one of my all-time favorite speakers, regardless of price. I'm not saying that the Bow-A2 is exactly at the Grand Veena's superb level of performance. However, I can honestly say that it is close enough that I have nicknamed the Bow-A2 the "baby" Grand Veena.�

I was so delighted by this speaker's beautiful, effortless musical performance that I decided to purchase the review pair and build another system around them. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a relatively inexpensive floor-standing speaker that offers beautiful looks and near-reference-level sonic performance. I strongly encourage you to audition the Bow-A2.

Photos:

• By QT- kWang
      Item Condition: excellence Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: cash or bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR For sale AudioResearch PreAmplifier Ref 5se. No boxes Prefer local pick up Balwyn or Thomastown 
       Current was use for 357 house .  If you want to know more information of the preamplifier just PM I will response asa i can. Thank you for looking
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Jeddie
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: 2198 State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I used this cable in my system for a while. Decided to try another cable. Couldn't tell the difference between the new one vs the Belkin & couldn't be bothered to swap it back.
      I don't have original box but will package it securely.
      This is a quality cable for very little money.
      Photos:

• By bwn304
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Gordon State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: No space to use These Sonique 5.5 Floorstanding speakers have been in our family since new.  My father bought them (from Quantum Hifi in Hobart) and recently handed them down to me.
      We no longer have space for them and I'm reluctantly having to let them go.

Speakers are in excellent condition - only issue is the finish on top has faded (probably from a hot mug!) - I'm sure finish could be repaired.  

I still have the floor spikes (not pictured) and the brochure from the speakers.  

I may be able to ship them (if you pay for shipping) - they are big and heavy and it may take me some days to pack up with appropriate packing material ( if this is really what you want to do).  Surcharge for packing also would be required.

Specifications I've got are:
      Frequency Response: 46Hz-20kHz
      Impedance: 6 Ohms
      Sensitivity: 89dB
      Rec. Amplifier: 20-250watts
      Weight: 24kg each
      Dimensions (cm): 97Hx19.2Wx27D

Photos: