Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

1. VGA to Digital - 2m

2. VGA to VGA - 1.8m

3. VGA to VGA - 1.5m

4. DVI-D to DVI-D - 2m

5. DVI-D to DVI-D - 1.5m

6. VGA to VGA - 5m

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0783.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Central Coast NSW State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Using funds for home theater  
      - Revel M106 Pair in Piano Gloss Black, with geniune Revel M series stands
      - Perfect mint condition
      - 5-10 hours use only
      - Purchased in Sept 2019
      - Factory protective film still on sides of speakers, which makes them appear marked/scratched on photos. Film has been removed today and not a single mark on them.
      - Arguably the best bookshelf speaker on the market. Pair them with a sub and you will have a setup that will rival speakers many times the price.
      - Used with a Benchmark HPA4 + AHB2 combo and sounded fantastic! 
      - Retail Price $3,495 for speakers + $799 for stands.

Review:
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/revel-m106-bookshelf-speaker-review.14363/
      M106 Highlights
      Transducers feature motor-system distortion-reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation Ribbed aluminum cones achieve piston like behavior eliminating major sources of resonance New waveguides provide consistent sound over a wide listening area Enclosures created by Italian luxury cabinetmakers Fluid-model port designs keep distortion low Advanced crossovers optimize timbre accuracy both on axis and throughout the room General Specifications
      Height 15" (38.1 cm) Note Width 8.3" (21 cm) Depth 11" (27.8 cm) Weight 19 lb (8 kg) Note Crossover Frequencies 2.3 kHz Enclosure Type Bass-reflex via Rear-firing Port Finishes Piano Black or High Gloss Walnut High-frequency Driver Components 1” (2.5 cm) Aluminum Tweeter with Acoustic Lens Waveguide Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms Input Connections Binding Posts Low Frequency Extension 10dB@39Hz -6dB@54Hz -3dB@59Hz Low-frequency Driver Components 6.5” (16.5 cm) Aluminum Cone, Cast-frame Woofer Recommended Amplifier Power 50-150 Sensitivity 87 dB Audio Specifications
      Height 15" (38.1 cm) Note Width 8.3" (21 cm) Depth 11" (27.8 cm) Weight 19 lb (8 kg) Note Crossover Frequencies 2.3 kHz Enclosure Type Bass-reflex via Rear-firing Port Finishes Piano Black or High Gloss Walnut High-frequency Driver Components 1” (2.5 cm) Aluminum Tweeter with Acoustic Lens Waveguide Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms Input Connections Binding Posts Low Frequency Extension 10dB@39Hz -6dB@54Hz -3dB@59Hz Low-frequency Driver Components 6.5” (16.5 cm) Aluminum Cone, Cast-frame Woofer Recommended Amplifier Power 50-150 Sensitivity 87 dB
      Photos:

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item Condition: Mint, As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Central Coast NSW State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Getting out of vinyl Chord Huei MM/MC Phono Preamplifier

Barely used, perhaps about 5 hours of use in total so its in mint condition.  Has 2 of its 3 year warranty still remaining. Comes with all of the original packaging .

I bought this along with a Rega P6 (also for sale) to give vinyl a try but I dont think vinyl is for me.  Tried it with my Rega Ania MC and it sounds great.  I wanted a phono that had a lot of control for the gain so I could eliminate as much noise as possible and this certainly gave me that.

StereoNET review:
      https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/chord-electronics-huei-mm-mc-phono-preamplifier-review

Specs: 
      https://chordelectronics.co.uk/product/huei/

Input Impedance:
      Moving magnet: 47,000Ω
      Moving coil: 100Ω – 3,700Ω, 12-step user selectable
      Gain Range:
      Moving magnet: 21dB – 42dB, 8-step user selectable
      Moving coil: 49dB – 68dB, 8-step user selectable
      Input Noise:
      1.1nV/Hz
      Max Output Voltage RMS:
      20v RMS
      Equalisation Response:
      RIAA Curve
      Equalisation Accuracy:
      +/- 0.1dB
      Frequency Response:
      RIAA Curve = 12Hz to 25kHz
      Rumble Filter:
      Rausch Slope -24dB per octave below 50Hz
      Output Impedance:
      520Ω (resistive)
      Input Power Supply:
      12v – 100v to 240v 50/60Hz PSU
      Dimensions:
      41mm (H) x 160mm (W), 72mm (D)
      Weight:
      657g

Photos:

• By sfdoddsy
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: SURRY HILLS State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Not needed A few months ago I decided to turn the great-sounding but ugly and complicated DIY 3 way actively EQed open baffle speakers I've been enjoying for many years into almost-as-good sounding, simple, WAF-friendly speakers I could maybe sneak into the living room.

I was using a couple of MiniDSPs and a big ugly 8 channel amp. 

My initial thought was buy a couple of MiniDSP PWR-ICE125 plate amps and build them into the cabinets with a hybrid passive xover.

When they arrived it became obvious that wasn't much more simple, so I switched to a passive crossover for each speaker with one PWR-ICE doing amping and EQ for the pair.

This is working well.

So I don't need the second PWR-ICE125. 

It is brand new in the box and comes with the optional backbox so you can use it free-standing or as a plate amp.

The amp section is B&0 Icepower. The DSP section is the usual MiniDSP but with digital and analog inputs, and best of all wireless control.

https://www.minidsp.com/products/plate-amplifiers/pwr-ice125

Pick up in Surry Hills or I can ship.

The pic is the amp I am using. The one you are buying is still in its box.

• By audiohifiaudio
      Item Condition: LIKE NEW MAYBE USED 5 TIMES AND I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: pascoe vale 3044 State: VIC Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Reason for selling: never used, cleaning up Extra Info: I bought this back in the day when I was around 28 years of age the golden year and I'm 51. 
      I never used it becuase in those days the cd was taking off and to my ear every one said cd sounded better and I belived it. So I never used it but I wanted to have a complete system as we did in those days.

Unit is like new have origanal box but no manual or foam that came with it. If I  find the manual will supply.

Pictures:

• By Muzza71
      Item Condition: Excellent As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Secret Harbour State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Changing to Balanced Dual AES/EBU Further information:

As New Furutech Pure Silver FX - ALPHA - AG Digital Coax Cable.

Furutech's top of the line Carbon Fibre CF - 102R RCA connector & Furutech Carbon Fibre CF-BNC Connector.

Furutech's top of the line of the roll Pure Silver FX - ALPHA - AG Digital Coax Cable.

2m in length.

Connectors & Cable RRP $ 390.00

If this cable was terminated & supplied by Furutech expect to pay 3 - 4 times my asking price.

Kindly terminated by Bills Cables

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item