SOLD: FS: Beyerdynamic T1 600 ohm audiophile open-back headphones

Item Condition: Excellent for its age, 9.5/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Clovelly
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: PayPal, cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

I'm relectuantly parting ways with this incredible example of the original Beyerdynamic T1 - the legendary German manufacturer's TOTL Tesla-driver equipped 600-ohm open-backed masterpiece. 

This is the original version with wired connecters, and terminated in a Neutrik 6.3mm connector. 

Unfortunately my company is winding-up due to COVID, so I'm sadly having to part ways with a bunch of gear to ride me over in the meantime. 

This example is in terrific condition, the leather headband has worn-in beautifully and they're a joy to both wear and listen to. OTL tube amp owners will love these in particular. 

Will be sold with the original metal display case, and a new set of OEM pads which have recently been installed (as well as the original pads). 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

PSX_20200608_134830.jpg

20200608_134843.jpg

20200608_134153.jpg

20200608_134011.jpg

20200608_133929.jpg

20200608_133846.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Beyerdynamic T51i Portable Headphones - Silver/Black, Mobile phone friendly. 

Enjoy incredible sound with these immaculate headphones. Features 3-button remote control and microphone for smart phone and media playback, Apple compatible.

Comes with carry case and original box. These headphones have hardly ever been used.

They are as new and exactly as received when bought (tiny mark on the silver outer shell of the headphone as purchased and as pictured. The mark was so small that I didn’t think it was worth exchanging when purchased). 

Can post at additional cost. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By dan-m9
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Postmans Ridge or Toowoomba State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or F&F with no fees), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Doesn't need an introduction here. 
      As new condition, comes with invoice for remaining of warranty (5 years from purchase date, purchased 24 Apr 2020)

Postage AU wide $15 or $25 for AusPost Express. 

Thanks.

Photos:

• By robes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Ryde State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Beyerdynamic T51i Portable Headphones - Silver/Black, Mobile phone friendly. 

Enjoy incredible sound with these immaculate headphones. Features 3-button remote control and microphone for smart phone and media playback, Apple compatible.

Comes with carry case and original box. These headphones have hardly ever been used.

They are as new and exactly as received when bought (tiny mark on the silver outer shell of the headphone as purchased and as pictured. The mark was so small that I didn’t think it was worth exchanging when purchased). 

Can post at additional cost. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By leicashot
      Item: Sennheiser HD700 or Beyerdynamic T1
      Price Range: 400-600
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Located in Melbourne and serious buyer

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By zxSwifty
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: Price is negotiable. Price includes PP fees and shipping Australia wide.
      Selling my loved pair of T1s. They were the headphone that got me into this hobby. They are in used condition, the headband is loose and the pads are in used condition. The ear cups and cable are in great condition, the only issue is the headband. Once you have adjusted them to your head size and put them on your head it is fine though. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.