FS: Google Chromecast Ultra 4k

Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Kurraba Point
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal gift, Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Bought a smart TV

Further information: 

One Google Chromecast Ultra in as new condition (no box). Bought brand new from The Good Guys late 2019. Have since bought a smart TV so don't need the streaming capabilities of the Chromecast. 

Shipping to anywhere in AUS is included in price.

Photos: Advertisements without p20200605_100102.thumb.jpg.cecf48c7f0e8c69c6d97faf99bd2738c.jpg20200605_100056.thumb.jpg.2e90c2aa98986d70aa7dcb29dd011328.jpg20200605_100041.thumb.jpg.d9c9cf73338519c8c74e15df1238e934.jpghotos of the actual item will not be approved.

Edited by nheron

I was so impressed I bought FOUR one for each TV in the house. 

I actually prefer these over using the apps inbuilt to the TV. As an example, whenever I used Netflix from the TV it would lag. Use my phone and Chromecast it and no problems. 

Great price. GLWTS. 

• Like 1

Depends on the tv, several now have chromecast built in. Often with the tvs the wifi is the issue and works better with a wifi repeater.

This is a great unit, I use one with a projector set-up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AudioGeek said:

Depends on the tv, several now have chromecast built in. Often with the tvs the wifi is the issue and works better with a wifi repeater.

This is a great unit, I use one with a projector set-up.

I find that the TV's with Chromecast built-in are running Android TV (like my TCL), which doesn't do multi-room audio like the standard Chromecast models. Its making me consider buying a used Chromecast as well just to enable multi-room audio...

GLWTS by the way!

Edited by mistamuzo
added last bit.