Eugene.cho

SOLD: FS: SONY STR DN1080 AVR Dolby ATMOS receiver

Posted (edited)
Item Condition: near New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bella Vista
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: cash
Reason for selling: Need pre-outs

Near new Sony STR DN1080, purchased from JB hifi hornsby 2 weeks ago on 20 May  for $1749. receipt available,

What Hi-Fi? Awards 2019 winner. 

https://www.whathifi.com/au/sony/str-dn1080/review

Reason for sell: set up then realized I should buy  a AV receiver with preouts so I can use my stereo system for the front channels. so I bought a Yamaha instead. This Sony was only set up for the test then back to the box. 

This is a very well reviewed and highly praised 7.2 or 5.2.2 Dolby Atmos, DTS-X AVR and comes with all the latest technologies, including 4K HDR, Dolby Vision, DSD play back and DSEE HX upscaling. built in audio Chromecast, Apple Airplay and multiroom audio.

Manufacturer's website: https://www.sony.com.au/electronics/av-receivers/str-dn1080

Reviews: https://www.whathifi.com/au/sony/str-dn1080/review

https://www.cnet.com/reviews/sony-str-dn1080-review/

https://www.avforums.com/reviews/sony-str-dn1080-7-2-channel-av-receiver-review.14623

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/sony-str-dn1080-7-2-channel-home-theater-av-receiver

Photos: 

20200604_160034.jpg20200604_160110.jpg20200604_155714.jpg20200604_155212.jpg20200604_155244.jpg20200604_155236.jpg

Edited by Eugene.cho

Can u go lower $700

5 hours ago, Itou300 said:

Can u go lower $700

$500 (or 30%) per week depreciation is a bit of an ask!

$1749 claim appears to check out:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/sony-dn1080-7-2-channel-av-receiver?

ab_version=B&gclid=CjwKCAjw2uf2BRBpEiwA31VZj1blE4UtnETkFGPGhO2eGLGcnBjlEQdxzCQUSz7fdrn_E0XZy7Sc7RoC6eIQAvD_BwE

thanks guys. sold elsewhere at advertised price

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank/paypal Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Beautiful pair of ATC SCM 40 in cherry finish. Anyone who knows or have heard ATC will know how good these speakers are. 

I bought these off @hammerharry on this forum couple of weeks ago but unfortunately have to downsize due to financial issues.

Anyhow speakers present in really good condition with minimal use. These speakers had an RRP of $10,000 so at this price a bargain. I haven't heard anything that comes close to their sheer accuracy , transparency and soundstage.
      These also can be tri-wired for further separation. With the right amplification instruments/drums and vocals are to die for.

I have all original 3 carton boxes for each speaker and will be shipped via fast courier service and postage is FREE!. Also the speakers will be insured.

Please note there is only one grill that came with the speakers as I wasn't fussed about the other grill.they look a million bucks  without them anyway.

any queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Photos
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Oliver81
      Item Condition: Great, drivers perfect, cabinets in very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Winston Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Lack of use Further information:

Up for sale is my spare set of speakers.
      These are highly regarded with outstanding performance.
      Message me if you have any more questions please.

Thanks.

Review found here:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By zakblue
      Item Condition: Excellent (small mark on top as pictured) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Bank Deposit Reason for selling: No Longer Required Comes with box and all accessories (remote, calibration mic, manual)
      Happy to courier Australia wide through Interparcel.
      PM for further details.

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta/sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank/paypal Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:

Beautiful Onkyo/integra 917f Amplifier Vintage
      It was recently bought from Japan a week ago from Hifido.
      It's a classic beast with plenty of grunt but I realised I need a bit more power for my very power hungry 3 way floor speakers.(custom made)

In saying that this amp can still power many speakers with ease including floor speakers like monitor audio/paradigms etc. Very neutral and wide soundstage. Also has massive power transformer and 15000x2 uf capacitors!!
      It weighs around 18 kgs

It is in very good condition and works good. I have played with it for a good few hours since I have received it from Japan.
      sounds fantastic. It requires a step down transformer which is quite cheap to buy new $50

It will be packed extremely well for safe and secure shipping as I have the right box for it. Triple layers of heavy duty bubble wrap and straps as well. Postage is FREE.

Also has its original remote control which many vintage amps don't offer. So that is a bonus.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By VinodS
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Carlingford State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: upgrading to 11.2 Further information:

Pioneer VSX 1130K (US Version) receiver in great working condition. No packaging, but comes with physical remote, MACCPro Calibration mic, Transformer to convert 220V to 110V

Does nearly every format you throw at it, including ATMOS. Upgrading to 11.2 setup hence selling. 2 years old and in immaculate condition. Supports MultiZone audio.

The back photo is stock photo, too many wires to take a proper photo

https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/pioneer-vsx-1130-7-2-channel-av-receiver.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ